Adultery BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA
One month ago, I walked into an upscale restaurant for a dinner. My director, Rohit was there along with Ankita. Ankita was looking hot in a black colored short skirt and a black top. Her cleavage was engineered to show just the right amount of her breasts. While she looked hot and amazing in a saree she looked equally stunning in a modern dress. In-fact she looked like two completely different people in different outfits. She was already eating cake and looking at me teasingly.

[Image: fun-loving.jpg]

"Damn, she looks great in anything!", I thought.

I didn’t want to be here – neither at this dinner and especially not with my colleagues after work– but since I was supposed to spend one week traveling to Mumbai and doing deals, I had to be here and listen to corporate nonsense. 

“Sir,” the waiter told me, “you can’t come in wearing shorts and chappals.”

I went back to my car and I luckily had a spare jeans and a dress shoe in my car trunk. 

"If she wears mini skirt it is okay, but I can't wear shorts!", I was angry and pissed off. I was then allowed to enter the restaurant.

Upstairs in the dining room, Rohit, the dinner host, walked over. He’s a decent guy. Mid 40s, successful and did all the right things. I’d had a phone call with him a week before that I had to attend this dinner event. 

Rohit gave me a fist bump and then pointed to my seat next to Ankita.

Ankita wore a different flavored perfume every single day. She always smelled so nice. It was never too much. You could only smell her if you were just right next to her. It always smelled a bit fruity. Like she just came out of a beautiful garden filled with flowers. Her nose and lips were perfectly proportional. It was like the gods took time to create every inch of her. She was a treat to watch. 

But, this was a Friday night and I still didn't want to be spending time with my colleagues. 

"Why couldn't they do a lunch meeting!", I thought to myself. 

I caught Rohit mid-sentence: “ … and Ankita! this is going to be game changer for our company. We have two new patents for manufacturing and it will bring the cost of manufacturing electronics down to a fraction. Unlike the cheap chinese products we will have really good and durable consumer electronic and we are going to change the world!” he said.

Oh no. Not another "change the world nonsense", I thought. 
I turned to Ankita next to me. 

"Hi! You look amazing! I am very excited and looking forward to the trip! I will be learning a lot from you!"

"It's okay! Stop, lying Varun!"

"I know that you would rather be on a vacation. I heard that you had to cancel the vacation to make it to this trip"

Rohit started laughing! 

"Ankita!! You don't have any diplomacy in you! Always very direct", I thought to myself. I did not respond. 

You see, my readers. Unlike Ankita, I don't have two big coconuts hanging in front of me and nobody is interested in touching my ass either. 
I have to be diplomatic and be nice in-front of every one.  Ankita is a star she can say whatever she wants and it is cute. If I go off script, I will be called unprofessional!

“We have a huge competitive advantage,” Ankita said to Rohit. “But we still have to market it a lot and get more business.”
“We will soon become all the hype. I’m only going to focus on bringing big clients,” I added.

After the dinner was over we all shook hands. 

"Have a safe trip! Use the company credit card to book a hotel to stay. Only stay in a 5 star hotel and make sure it is a high rise building with good security!, okay!", Rohit exclaimed.

"You both are the life blood of the company and are the rock stars! I am confident you guys will do well!", having said this he left us. 

I looked at my watch. It was 9:30 PM. I came here at 7:00 PM. I can still watch a movie with friends in a theatre if I can get home early. 

"Varun, wait!"

"Drop me home!"

"What? use Ola or Uber and get home Ankita!"

Ankita was disappointed. 

I don't have any problem dropping Ankita if her apartment was on the way. It was around 45 mins away from my home. If I dropped her then I would be around 90 mins late by the time I get back home. 

But at the same time, I was not comfortable with her going home alone on Ola/Uber at night. She is way too pretty and this is just asking for trouble. 

She took out her phone and started the Ola App. 

I looked at Ankita and figured I’d try engaging her again. I noticed her perfect red nails and good posture even with her high heels. She was probably sexier and prettier than even Bollywood celebrities, I thought. 

“I will drop you” I informed her.

“Well,” she said, sipping a glass of dark red wine. “I am going to use Ola. So, don't worry about it!”

Goddamn it.

“It's okay Ankita! I will drop you. It's not safe for you to use Ola” 

“Ohhh.. Varun! You are such a nice guy! So soft. You actually care about me! That's so sweet!”, Ankita made fun of me. 

It hurt my male ego and she knew it. I would rather be thought as a macho uncaring type and cold rather than a soft romantic person. 
I am a real man and I was proud of it.

"Nothing like that Ankita! If anything happens to you the security officer will again investigate me and I will have to keep visiting different courts."
"First of all I look like a criminal and everyone will get doubts on me first."

Ankita didn’t buy this. “You’re very nice guy and have a big heart!,” she said in a voice that sounded like she was my school teacher and I was a 5 year old.

“You only act like a tough guy in-front of others. I know who you really are and your true feelings!”

I interjected. “You are so annoying, Ankita! Always creating drama!”

I got into my car and waited for her outside the restaurant entrance gate. 

When she opened the car door she did not immediately sit inside. Instead she placed her purse on the seat and was searching for her credit card. 

"I always forget my card at the restaurants. I want to make sure I did not forget it this time!"

She was bending over and searching for her credit card and I could not stop staring at her cleavage 

[Image: photo-1526404746352-668ded9b50ab?ixlib=r...=1000&q=80]

“Yay!! Found it!” She said excitedly. In her excitement, her boobs were swinging like pendulum inside her top. 

I looked back to Ankita. “Congratulations! Do you want to get inside, then?” I asked.
“Ha,” She laughed flatly. “I am all set,” She said. 

As she was getting inside her short skirt rode up exposing her thunder thighs. 

Her skirt now just barely covered her pussy. I could see flashes of her pink underwear as she was adjusting herself.

My dick was getting erect inside my pant. 

“Can you turn the AC on,” She said, excited to finally be set on her way home.

“Oh, Okay!,” I said. Turning the AC on.

Ankita tried to help – she jumped in to turn it to full 100% 

"Wait, Ankita! It will take time for the AC to work. 100% on will freeze us inside the car!"

Ankita was sweating. There were sweat drops on her chest and they were sliding down into her restricted access territories. Like rivers flowing down the mountains. Her mountains.

If only she was wearing a white dress I could have seen her areola outline or at-least an outline of her nipples with the sweat.. Damn... I thought. 

“Do you want to listen to pop music” I asked. 

“No, pop music! Varun! It's too loud. I want some nice instrumental music!”

It started raining heavily and the instrumental music was a nice touch. 

Ankita's sweet fragrance was filling out the car. I felt like I was in heaven.

She was soo classy and high society. Very graceful and very empathetic. She always seemed to understand my inner emotions even better than myself. 

We talked about everything from life, career, childhood stories to movies and music. Time just flew!

I stopped the car in-front of her apartment building. I felt bad. I wanted to drive on and forever. Or at-least 2 more hours. 

“It's so nice to talk and share things with you, Varun!,” Ankita said. She then went inside her gated community.

I just smiled and left. Even though she left, her fragrance was still in the car and it just filled me with happiness.

We have the flight scheduled in two days. 

What a treat it would be to spend so much quality time with her.
[+] 9 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Business Trip With My Colleague Ankita - by sominoru - 21-03-2022, 09:01 AM