My exibition and dares (readers can suggest new ideas and I will try and post)
(18-03-2022, 10:23 AM)Nina_Job1990 Wrote: Hi guys I am back with another dare which I done two days ago

It was 12:40 am night time so no one was on road as we were in little remote area 4 km away from city there is not much commotion after night I never done this type of dare so I am scared but I want to as one of my reader suggested this

At night I packed some foods and wore a onepiece dress which is just comes to my mid thight now bra only panty
I took my car and went to begger family who is living on footpath they were 5 people I asked them how old are they man 54 women his wife 52 his three son's 20,18,15
So I gave the food to them they were so happy then i said I have some cloths to so i opened the door here is my trick i locked the door then put my key inside but I have my spare key hidden in my panty if sutuaygoes out

Do I took some old cloth and close the door while closing i make sure my onepiece stuck in door i started shouting as it is giving me pain they ran towards me asking what happened i said door locked and my cloth stuck and it's paining from my thigh and hips my onepiece is squeezing me as lower part of cloth is stuck and pretend to be crying they were woried they saw on road for help no one there now so lady told me and as isaid it was short dress while lower part stuck and they can see my panty now while I am bending
I said it's hurt open door or I need to get rid of my cloth so lady took a knife and start cutting my cloth she cut fron one side so I can remote now I am standing in just panty my big boobs and black panty boys were enjoying the site i was standing in roadside in just panty the lady ask me if I am ok the man also watching my boobs they were enjoying to my shock two drunk man came by cycle saw me and stopef and ask what happened and why this girl nude that word make be blushed they said everything they were drunk Incan smell but both are in self control not that typical drunk people they one of the guy is working in garage so he said wait I will they were to enjoying  then i said to them I need to pee were can I go lady said here at side of tree but is said to lady and other that I think I need little in my panty they were smiling i embarrassing voice i said I was so scared and in pain it happens that time thesaid don't worry I went to tree took out spare key and put it in the cover in which I brought food i removed my panty i came back every one was dumbstruck seeing me nude lady asked why you removed it i said I owed in it saw she said ok I can see frustration in her eyes as her husband and her three son's enjoying me now but she can't do anything as i brought food the two guys open the door i was thanking them all nude they were enjoying me and I asked them don't say too any one
They said don't worry and workshop guy gave me card and ask if any help call he will repair my car i thanked them took the cover in which I brought food as i have key in it start driving car i had a spare top which just cover my half ass and pussy i security opened the gate i parked my car got out and also took my torned onepiece i put it in covering my lower part security asked what happened i narrated everything he asked are u ok i said yes while talking i droped my onepiece and took it while bending I saw him full moon haha my ass his eyes was wide open as it not first time i use to call him while i bring groceries to help me he get to see my nipples in low neck tops and my panties while i getting out from car and while taking groceries from Dicky he enjoyed a lot so it's not new i started walking telling him promise u won't tell anyone and gaige him 1000 rs he said don't worry I started walking i know he is still enjoying

I hope u enjoyed story i know it was little lengthy and lags sorry
And I love u all
This one is much  better than the previous writing. Keep it up. Take your time to elaborate the narrations. Raps Added
[+] 2 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My exibition and dares (readers can suggest new ideas and I will try and post) - by Tunkai - 21-03-2022, 06:37 AM