Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
She asked me continue dear, i am watching some serial and some new guy has come, he looks just like you, so i called. i asked her is it ok i use bad words with her. She said please dont do it in front of me, we can talk anything on phone. I said sure sexy. I was saying that if i knew how to convince you, then i would have sucked your bushy pussy dry. she asked me how do you know my pussy is bushy, i said, since long it is not touched and then whom will you clean to show it, she laughed and said perverted,do you talk to all girls like this only? i replied only to a select few, she then asked so how many girlfriends you have now? i asked her are you trying to blackmail me by asking me such questions. She said no, i know you love divya, but that doesn't mean you were a virgin either. I was shocked and asked her what do you mean. She said you fell behind me so much and in only the third meeting you started hitting on me, i knew that you were not a virgin. I said sexy, i was avoiding your daughter also for the same reason, why get married when all we have to do is fuck each other, but after marriage to your once virgin daughter i realised what is love.

Thank your pussy for sending her out to this world for me. She laughed and asked, do you want me to shave my pussy? i said definately yes, in fact i want to do it, she cautioned me against personal contact and said only on phone dear we can talk, remember your promise. I said ok sexy, just pulled your legs. She then asked me, tell me the truth how many girl friends you have now, i said i can only say the number not names. She said ok, i counted vini, akka and her mother, english madam, shamili and sexy. I said, other than your cunt product, i have 3 whom i have already fucked and 3 more not yet fucked. She said wow, who are the three whom you have not fucked? I said this is the last time i am asking you sexy, from now on promise me that you will not reveal any secrets to anyone and you will always be my friend first and then wife and mother, if you promise me

that, i will never lie to you again. She said promise, i said keep your hand on your pussy and say promise. She replied, promise dear promise, i then said how can i trust you, she said what do you want me to do then, i said, put your hand inside your panty and take the little liquid from there, i think she took it in her finger and said sheee, i understood she had indeed done it. I told her thank you sexy, now i know i can also trust you. She asked how did i know she dipped her finger in her pussy, i said the shee word when you smelt your juices was the clue. She then said, i will try to do what i can for you, you should also not forget me. I said promise dear sexy. She again asked who are the ones you

didn't fuck still. I said, the one you saw me staring in party, oh that white dress lady, i said yes, she is our english madam, then you saw her sister in the marriage, and the third one is you sexy. She asked me to promise again that i will not touch her. I said i have already promised you that i will not touch you till you ask me to, either way i dont fuck anyone unless they give permission. She then asked me, are you sure that i will let you fuck me, i said if anyone sees my dick, then surely their pussy will get wet and they will always long for it, hmmmm then let me not see it then she said, i said ok. I told her sexy, i have to go and give some treat to couple of pussies which are waiting eagerly, please

excuse me for now. She asked name them also since you already told the names of women you are yet to fuck. I said, i cannot name them, but if you are so interested then i can take you there and give you a live show. She said no no, i don't want to see you and talk dirty, i just want to continue on phone, so i said, think about the live show sexy, you hardly have had your share and also very few women have seen live shows in this country. She said she will think and i said bye for now sexy and cut the call. I knew this time i am going to make her cry for trying to make me get caught.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 01:23 PM