Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
So i added, unsatisfied aunty then? she corrected unsatisfied akka, call me akka only from now on, i dont have any brothers and since we both know we are already taken, it will not make any difference. I said ok akka, but when i am alone i will still address you as shamili. She agreed to it. I told her from now on whenever you are free or feel like talking give me a missed call and i will call you back, She said ok sure. I said bye akka, she said bye dear and cut the call. Went back to kavya, she asked me what took me so long, i said i had to convince akka that i am not eyeing you and you are just a friend. I lied to kavya. She blushed a little. We finished the work, kavya's manager called her and she went inside, she came out in a minute and said congrats your account is opened and you can start from tomorrow.

I asked her do i need to deposit cash or cheque, she said cheque, her manager came and informed that he will stand surety for the cheque and i can start trading from the next day itself. Said thanks to him. It was almost time now for college to get over. Said bye to kavya, she asked girlfriend? i said yes, she then asked me what do you do after dropping her home? i said nothing. She asked coffee at my place, i said ok, what time should i pick u? she said her shift gets over at 5:30 and i can come around that time. Waved bye to her and left. Reached college, divya was waiting for me near the gate, couple of her girl friends were there standing next to her. She bid bye to them and sat on the bike, when her boobs didn't come any closer i understood that something has happened, asked her coffee day? she said yes dear. We went to coffeeday and sat in a corner seat, ordered two cold coffee's. Then i turned to divya and asked her what is the matter sweety, you look dull today. She opened up saying roopa started teasing her in the class that she ran away from her home to get married and now her hubby has left college unable to bear her anymore kind of stuff. I held divya's hand and said, di i will never leave you as you are my life, my breath, whoever teases you doesn't know what is love for sure. Dont bother about them, we should always be happy with people who talk in front of us, not behind. Divya then said, yes i know, we will be successful so much that people who talk bad about us will have to take an appointment to meet us.

I said i promise divya that we will surely be successful but not for others but for ourselves. We will not pay heed to whatever people say now or then too. She was happy with the words, her face became bright with the confidence. We paid the bill and came home. Mom asked for coffee and i said we already had in coffeeday, told them i have to meet a friend and will be back after sometime. Divya poked mom, mom said be back by 8. Vini then asked can you drop me to akka's place da, she wanted to go to bangle store. I told her no, i am a little busy. Her face became dull. Then promised her will pick you up from there, take a rick and go. Her face brightened with those words, she said will wait for you da. I waved bye to everyone and came back to brokerage. It was 5:35 now, i was late by 5 mins. Kavya was already waiting for me. She sat on the bike with both the legs on each side, then held my shoulders for grip and guided me to her place. She introduced her parents and we she asked tea or coffee, i said anything. She asked cutely, choose sir, coffee or tea.

I asked her what do you prepare nicely. She said anything. I was looking at her eyes and she was also doing the same. I said then coffee. She went inside and got coffee for me and her parents. I asked her why did you get me here today. She said i was talking about you from monday and mom wanted to see you, so got you home thats all. I finished coffee and came out, just then vini called and informed that she has left for akka's place now and will be there in about 15-20 mins. I said ok and cut the call, saw a missed call, it was sexy. I called the number and when she picked it up and said hello, i said hi sexy. I could now hear her blushing, she asked your cell was busy who was it, i said vini, she wanted me to pick her up from periyamma's place so she had called. Aunty said, i thought some new girlfriend you got. I said yes i got a new girlfriend but she is a veggie, aunty said if you leave my daughter i will kill you myself. I said hold on sexy, i am speaking about you only, now if you kill me, both of you will miss me all your life. She said you know how to convince me always. I said no sexy, not yet. If i was so good, then i would have.... and stopped.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 01:22 PM