Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Reached home, parked the bike inside the compound, got another ring from aunty's number. She asked me what are your intentions, you want to corrupt me? i said nothing like that aunty, i will not touch you till you ask me to, i promise, but what harm if we speak, and also you are all alone at home most of the time, you will get bored and you will see serials, the jewellery, the crying and the new boys in the serial, everyone has thoughts about sex, i just spoke to you about it. You want to hide the feelings and be alone or share your thoughts like i want to share with you and we can be good friends you know. She said she needs sometime to decide. I joked with her, talk to uncle about it, he will suggest properly. She said shee, he doesn't even talk about it anymore, there was the green signal from her side. I told her, i have just reached home sexy, i need to go inside and bang your daughter's pussy now. She joked, all the guys release once and sleep off, it is the girls who wait for dicks and they cannot show their disappointment with husbands. I told her, will keep the phone on tonight when we start and you can listen to it if you want. She said don't do it. i was joking. Just then divya opened the door and questioned who are you speaking to? i said a friend of mine and said bye, take care and don't miss classes tomorrow. Aunty probably understood that someone was near. She cut the call, i deleted the call history and went inside. This was the new beginning with her. Had dinner and another good session with divya, this time i slept with reddy released once itself.

Next morning, dropped divya to college and went back to brokerage, Kavya was eagerly waiting for me, her eyes said so, i smiled at her, took a chair and sat next to her. All other people were around the two good looking ones and i was the only one next to kavya. I bent down a little to her ears and whispered, kavya you have beautiful eyes, i am unable to remove my eyes from them. She blushed and turned around and said, you are here to work not get some girl, over and above that i am elder to you by 3 years. I looked quizzingly, she said, remember i filled up the form. I said no way, you look like you are just 15. If you wear a school uniform, lot of girls in the schools will look like your elder sisters. She blushed and hit my thigh. We started the daily routine, she correcting me whenever i made a mistake, once her cell phone rang and she spent 15 minutes outside, when she came back she taught me most of the work. When having lunch, she showed her ring finger to me and said, i am engaged, i laughed off and said, so what, i am not hitting on you or something. Her eyes got moist, i thought what do these women see in me that as soon as they get a little closer, their eyes start flowing with tears.

We had grown closer now as friends, she started, my in-laws want my salary to be given to them from next month. My father wants to use it for my marriage, unable to convince both of them. I asked her do you need financial help? she said no, i just felt like sharing with you and told you thats all. I nodded my head, i told her wait, i have a friend who can guide you. I instantly called shamili, i told her hi, she said hi and said sorry, last evening my hubby came early so had to cut the call. I said don't worry, we both can understand each other's position. She laughed at it and said why did you call me now, i told her that i have a friend who has got engaged and she is working. Her family wants to marry her off in her salary and her inlaws wants her salary to be given to them from next month. Shamili asked me to give the phone to kavya, and whatever she said kavya was nodding her head and said ok akka and gave the phone back to me. I asked shamili, what did you tell her da? she said you are again calling me "da", so i asked her what do you want me to call you, akka or something like that? she said yes call me akka from now on, i told her when i am in public i will, otherwise how can i call such a beauty as akka.

Kavya who was watching me talk said, perverted, do you do this to all girls. I nodded my head as no to kavya. Then took the phone and came outside for sometime. I asked shamili what did you tell kavya, she said, whatever she had to do, check the results shortly and you will know. I said ok, then asked her, so what was special yesterday that your hubby came so early? She laughed and said, he had come to collect money for his drinks. I laughed loudly. She asked me what happened why are you laughing. I said, i assumed that he came home early for the beauty and would have ripped your clothes off and banged you. She said what language are you talking da, i didn't expect this from you. I said sorry, but that is what i thought. With such a beauty in bedroom, if he chose drinks then either he is blind or gay i said. Now it was her turn to laugh. Asked her so when was the last time he did it to you? she asked did what? i said, made love to you, she corrected and said, tell me you want to know when did we have sex last time? I said no, i just want to know when was your pussy banged last time and laughed loudly, i was feeling shame inside as i was talking dirty. I controlled the laugh and said sorry shamili for using bad words. She kept mum for 2-3 seconds, i said hello hello to check if she was online. She replied, it is ok da, whom else will i speak to also, here inlaws just want me to cook and clean the house, husband comes drunk most of the times in the week, i hardly get his dick inside once
or maximum twice in a week and that too stops when he releases.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 01:20 PM