Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
She agreed. I came out of the house and visited the shop. There was a good collection but decided against to choose. Remembered the first rule of marriage, wife always first and husband always last. As soon as i got out of the shop, my phone buzzed, i looked at it, it was shamili, i picked it up and said hi, she said i dont want hi or hello, you didn't invite me to the party even after having my number, i said sorry and i shall give a party when you come here. She said, as i didn't call her, i will have to visit madras to give the party. I agreed, whenever i come there i will give you a party for sure. she continued, how is new life, i told her it is good, we continued with our short talks for sometime, then she asked how is the sound in your room now, did you get it sound proofed. I laughed and said, we are moving to the next house after madam's, so no sound proofing is required. She laughed at it and said, my sister is unable to sleep because of the sounds coming out of your room. I told her in a jovial tone, i asked you guys to try once, you guys were only reluctant. She came directly to the question, do you really do for such long time? i said yes in a proud voice, we do atleast a couple of rounds every night.

I asked her how about you? she said someother time and cut the call. I wanted to call her back, just then received a message, hubby home. I didn't call her back. Later went to super market and was going around the napkins section, there were a lot of varieties, how will i know to choose, i gave up and went to the counter and picked up the smoke packet and asked them to bill, just then my phone rang, i looked at it and saw it was my mil, picked the phone and said hi sexy. Aunty from the other side said, still your naughtiness has not gone. I told her i will call you sexy everytime from now on. She asked me where are you, just to move the conversation i said, in supermarket and trying to take napkins for your daughter, couldn't find which to choose, she said buy some good and long ones, and asked me, did she get her monthly, i said no, but girls always get it no, and she was tired today so decided to get it for her. She laughed and said, what if she gets preg then whatever you buy will be waste for a long time. I told her, can i ask you a personal question aunty? she said yes, i asked her how long does it take to get preg once we start, she kept quite for sometime and said, i think you should talk to divya about it.

I repeated, aunty, she is also newly married and she will go to mom with these questions or she will have to ask you. What is the problem with you telling me directly. She hesitated for a couple of moments and said, sometimes it happens very quickly and sometimes it delays. I asked her should i check with divya about it. She said yes, i paid for the smoke packs and got out. She was still on call, asked her again, what should i ask divya? she said, this is too much, you are talking about all these things with me instead of divya? i joked, you are more experienced, she is newbee in this field. Asked her another question, how long did it take for you to get preg aunty? she said this is too much, i will inform your uncle about it. I laughed it off and said, do you think he will believe you anymore on it. With the drama i did yesterday, i could have fooled even the god. She cut the call immediately. I called her back twice and she didn't pickup. I gave up calling her anymore and left towards home. On the way my phone rang, i took my bike to the roadside and stopped and looked at the phone it was her again.

I said sorry aunty, was trying to pull your leg that's all, she was crying again, i asked her what happened? she said, whatever you said is correct, even i thought about it and concluded that he will not believe me anymore, please don't talk to me like that again or i will start hating you. I told her calm down aunty, there is nothing wrong with talking, only doing is wrong, if i dont talk to someone about these questions then how will i know and how will i get prepared. You should open up to the world, see the world outside your kitchen and spend sometime with me and you will know me. Her crying had subsidised now. I told her, we are preparing to move to a new home, will let you know when the date is decided, you should also join us for boiling milk at the new place. She was very happy to listen to it, she said thanks for inviting, i told her do you want to hear a dirty secret of mine, she said whatever you want to say i am ok since you invited us to your place. I asked her are you sure? she said ok dear, tell me. I blurted out, everytime me and divya have sex, my penis goes so deep that i bounces off her womb. Aunty cut the call and i didn't bother calling her back.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 01:19 PM