Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Got up in the morning, went to do yoga in the balcony, madam was there with her coffee mug, she waved hi, i said hi to her, continued with my yoga session. After finishing it wanted to wave bye to her, she turned around and asked is vini coming today also? i said no, she will take rick with divya, then madam said, why didn't you come to class as divya had come, i told her, i have some work outside this whole week, please take care of my attendance. She said, princi was asking about you yesterday with all the teachers, i said i don't know you much. He gave a piece of his head to all the teachers and has asked all of us to be strict with you and bring to his notice any misbehavior or anything. He will not give hall ticket for main exam if you fall short of attendance, try to make it to classes. I told madam, i cannot this week, let him do as he pleases, i have more important work than classes this week. She didn't bother to ask what work, but added, why spend on rick, i can take vini with me and bring her back, i also travel all alone, if she is there, at least i will get company. I told her please tell this to vini also i will call her now and left to call vini.

She was in the room, called loudly from outside and she came, i said surprise for you and took her to balcony and said madam wants you to go and come with her daily and showed madam to her. Vini looked quizzingly at madam, madam repeated the same thing and it was settled that madam will pick up and drop vini to college. Once inside the room, i whispered to vini, i got you near her, now you have to make a move to get her. She kissed my cheeks and  said thank you da. I told vini, good luck dear. Had breakfast and came out of the house, divya wanted to take the rick, i told her madam and vini have discussed and madam will pick her up and drop her back daily. Divya asked what a change from last evening. I just nodded my head. She sat on the bike with her boobs crushed under my back. I turned towards her and said, last night i slept dry da. She said, she will compensate today, i laughed and said ok we will see. We went near college gate, divya got down from the bike, ramesh who saw me came and asked are you not attending college, yesterday i came to your class and you were not there and only anni was there pointing to divya.

I told him i have some work, will not attend college for this whole week. He said his parents invited both me and divya to their place for lunch when we are free, he continued, they want to know when you can come. I told him will let you know next week da, as i said i am little busy this week. He made me promise that next week i will go their place for lunch sometime. Divya too nodded her head. I then waved bye to divya and left to the brokerage. Reached the brokerage, took my course book, went through the main points again and again till i had byhearted it. Then went and sat next to kavya. The other two girls were still there, they had envy in their eyes. Kavya liked the attention i was giving her in front of two other girls. By lunch time, kavya had helped me correct some of the learnings. She said you are a fast learner. I am working here from 2 years and i have still not mastered. I shrug her comments off and asked her lunch? she pulled out her box and i pulled out mine, she took me to another chamber and we both had lunch, she was cool with my presence. She liked the way i always looked at her eyes now. She said you are a very confident guy.

We exchanged our numbers and by evening i had understood half of what she had learnt. I bid bye to kavya and went to college to pick divya up. The whole boys gang was sitting near the gate, hey said vooooooo, after marriage, he has no time for us. I told them had little work guys, will join after some days. They all again made vooooo sound when divya came and sat on the bike, we both waved bye to all and left. Divya then whispered, princi called me to his chamber today and asked about you, he said if i fall short of attendance or is caught with any misbehaviour then i will be thrown out of college. I said hmmm, let me think about how to deal with him. We reached home, changed our dresses and had coffee. I remembered the card dad had given me to check on sofa set and cot. Wore jeans and tees again and told divya also to change the dress as we are going out to choose bed and sofa sets. She said she is not feeling tired and we will go tomorrow da. Dad had paid the money and got the agreement done. It was about time to move i thought. I told divya, let me find out the shop today and we can go there tomorrow while coming from college and finish it.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 01:18 PM