Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Reddy's heat was in its prime and he wanted a release after standing for long hours, i moved my body over divya's and kept reddy on her pussy tip, she shook a little and just the smallest tip of reddy went in to peep, i gave a small push and he went in about 1/3rd inside. Then gave another push and he was buried fully in divya's love well. He had reached the deepest point and was poking her womb now. His excitement on touching the womb grew, divya then whispered into my ears, long pushes dear, i complied and pulled reddy till the tip of her pussy and sent him in till he bounced of her womb, divya said continue, i pulled reddy again till her pussy tip and sent him in again with the same force, a loud moan escaped divya's mouth. I whispered in her ear, do you want to wake the whole neighbourhodd dear, she nodded her head as no, then after 15-16 such strokes reddy was almost near to reaching his first climax of the night, i asked her shall we, she just nodded her head, i adjusted reddy again and started normal pushes inside her pussy but with great speed, she also tried to match the speed by trying to lift her hips up, after about 5 more minutes we both released our juices.

i felt tired and tried to roll next to her, she held me and pulled my lips closer to hers and kissed deeply. She then moved herself down and put reddy in her mouth, said shee, and tried to find something to clean him, couldn't find any nearby, she wanted to get up, i pulled her back and said, it is your juice mixed with mine dear, she then held reddy with one hand and put her mouth on him, she moved her lips from bottom till tip, then pulled her tongue out and rolled her tongue on reddy's tip, he was back to full attention now. She took reddy in her mouth and started sucking him, she then let reddy out of her mouth and let her tongue roll on him, she bent reddy a little towards her and bent her head, pushed her tongue from his tip to the 2 delicate balls under him, she then lifted her head and rolled her tongue again from reddy's tip till the balls. Then she adjusted herself a little and pushed reddy up a little and then put her tongue on balls, she rolled her tongue all over him coating him with her saliva.

Dont know what got to her, she suddenly put both of them in her mouth and started sucking, this was my first and it hurt a little, i said ouch, she thought she hurt me and let it out of her mouth and asked, did it hurt da? i said a little, be a little smooth with it. she said ok, she put her delicate fingers on it and then put reddy back in her mouth. She was driving reddy crazy with her tongue and fingers. I badly wanted a hole now, pulled her up, she said, i can't come on top da, i am tired a little and she turned, lay down and parted her legs. Her public hairs had grown a little, kept reddy on her pussy and started his movements first, she then moved her hips indicating rolling, i understood that she wanted reddy rolling on her cunt walls. Took grip by placing both the hands on the cot, lifted my hip just a little and then pushed my mouth on her nipple, then started rolling my body in small circles, reddy was pushing her pussy walls to expand more, she was moaning continuosly now, then she turned her head and said go hubby go in a joking manner, i took the cue and increased the speed of reddy, vini let loose her inhibitions and she pushed her hips up and held mine tightly, she released her juices for again.

I removed reddy and gulped it all in one go, inserted finger and pulled out the juices from the depth of her cunt valley and emptied it. i then moved again on top of her and placed reddy on her pussy, she pushed me to the side and said, can't anymore dear, i have reached the maximum limit for the day, she then held reddy, looked at it and said sorry reddy dear, i can't take anymore pressure today. I asked her what happened divya, she said she had already come once when i was kissing her back and after that you know the rest. I whispered back, what about me da? She then asked me to lay straight, she turned her body towards me, lifted on leg, adjusted her position and took reddy inside her pussy. She pulled my cheeks and said, now i will see how longer can he stand. I couldn't control the urge and started moving my hips up and down in the same position.

She hit my shoulders and said be still, i want to see how long he will stay in this position. She was completely exhausted and i was not. I moved her out a little and wore tracks and went to balcony for a smoke and control, english madam's room was lit, didn't bother as i wanted a release, after the smoke came back to room, divya was still awake feebly, she asked me shall i continue in hand, i just nodded, she tried for sometime and then said thats all i can do dear, please adjust for today, she again pushed her pussy on reddy and slept. I wanted to watch how longer he will stay in the same position. His enthu died in a few moments of divya sleeping. I said bastard to reddy and turned towards the clock, it was showing 4:25 already. I reset the alarm to 7:30 thinking atleast i will get sleep for 3 hours and slept.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 01:12 PM