Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I pulled her closer and kissed her lips, her cheeks, her chin and took one finger and lifted her head a little, pushed my lips again just under the chin, kissed all her face till the neck. When i stood up a little, she had bit her lower lip with her teeth. She was controlling her moans by biting her lips. I moved my hands all across to caress her back. Moved my head little lower and kissed her upper chest and moved my mouth a little down on her boobs, kissed both her boobs slowly, her nipples had become hard, they were standing like mini penis on both her boobs. I touched my teeth to them, rolled my tongue all over her areola, pinched another nipple little, moved my mouth to the other nipple, after sucking her nipple to my heart's content, I very slowly without missing a millimeter, went down a little and kissed her body below her boobs and just above her navel, the time was flying by, and who cared now. I then kissed all around her navel and pushed my tongue inside it, kept rolling the tongue slowly, my hands had reached her hips, i moved my hands all over her bums while sucking her navel. Then went a little lower and kissed all the parts of her body from navel till just above her pussy. Her pussy was leaking juices and it was flowing till her knee now. Pushed my lips on her pussy and gave a small peck to it, then parted her legs a little, pushed my head between her thighs and licked the juices first. Then kissed both her inner thighs till knees.

She could not control anymore, she pulled me up, held reddy with her hand and pushed her pussy tip near his head, her breathing had increased manifold now. She then shook him a little, i understood and pushed reddy inside her pussy. We were back to standing position. Her bums were reflecting in the mirror, my gaze went to it, they were very shapely, it was inviting to my eyes, the thought passed to reddy and he reached his highest point in stiffness. I moved reddy slowly in and out of her already wet pussy, the movements were so slow like i was holding some very delicate glassware and it was about to break if i missed it. Divya was enjoying the movements of reddy, put my hands on her boobs and held her nipple with my thumb and index finger, put the tongue out and rolled it all over her areola again. Bit her nipple tips with my teeth, she reached her first climax for the night. She hugged me tightly and said, please on bed now, i put my arms on her hips and lifted her a little, reddy was still inside her love well.

She loosened her legs a little and pushed her hips down till reddy was fully inside her, then when i turned towards bed, she said, i always want to be in the same position da, i love you keshoo and kissed my forehead. I slowly laid her on bed, so as to not pull out reddy, adjusted the position a little and then again started moving reddy slowly, Took grip by placing my hands around her hips and then rolled my hips so that reddy also rolls inside divya's pussy, she screamed a big moan aaaaaaaa. keshoo, please don't stop. i rolled reddy inside her till i was satisfied that he has also kissed all the innerwalls completely and there is not a milimetre of space he has not touched, divya had closed her eyes and she was also enjoying to the maximum. I started moving reddy slowly inch by inch, pulling him a little and sending him back a little, divya's hips started responding with little force, i knew she was about to release her juices another time, increased reddy's speed just a little and moved him from her pussy tip till her womb, after about 15 such thrusts and divya's finger nails completely buried in my back, she released for the second time.

This time i removed reddy from her pussy, she gave me a look asking why, i said its ok dear, i want the juices too, she just nodded her head. Moved my lips on her pussy and pushed the tongue to her love hole walls, licked it with the tip of my tongue, her juices had leaked on her bum hole and had flowed on bed spread, after cleaning her pussy i moved down till her bum hole, it was dark pink in colour, it was a small hole compared to akka or periyamam's bums, pushed the tip of my tongue on it and licked her juices from her bum hole areas, she looked up a little and said no da, i couldn't control anymore, dipped my finger in her pussy hole and coated it with her love juice, then kept the finger on her bum hole and started massaging around it. Kissed her inner thighs while rolling my finger on her bum hole, then when she had not anticipated, i pushed my finger inside her only virgin hole capable of taking reddy. She jerked and a small shriek left her mouth. She wriggled and said what are you doing da, it is paining.

I was in no mood to let her go, pushed my lips on her pussy again without removing my finger, sucked her pussy and a little of her pussy juice came to my mouth, rolled it in my mouth mixing my saliva with it and then spit it on my finger, when it fell on my finger, moved my mouth back to her pussy and also gave a small push inside her bum hole, her body jerked again. But with her pussy getting full attention with my mouth, she cared little less now. i started moving my finger in and out of her bum hole and she didn't mind. I wanted to push reddy in her hole, then decided against it as i would be hurting her feelings. With my tongue rolling inside her pussy walls for a long time, divya started leaking pre cums, i realised and adjusted a little and moved my finger inside her pussy and fingered her, pushed my tongue on her pussy mound and licked it from all sides, took my mouth on it and gave small love bites all around, divya was in extacy, she didn't know that i had buried my middle finger in her bum hole, she pushed her hands down, pulled my hair till it was paining for me and then her body gave up, she jerked, her hips shook, her boobs moved in tandem and she had another of her climax for the night.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 01:10 PM