Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
The message said, love bites dear. I deleted the message immediately. I informed sekhar that she can't come as she is having her monthly. His eyes became dull, but under such circumstances what else could be done. I remembered the monthly i told him and made a note in my head to take some napkins(tissue is different) for divya too for emergency. He paid the bill, i bid bye to sekhar, went to medical and took no marks cream for akka, felt shy asking for napkins, decided against it and thought will buy it in supermarket tomorrow. I went to akka's place and handed her the cream, she held my hand tightly, i said, not today akka, i am out of house from evening and need to get back before its late. She pulled me closer and gave a deep kiss. I said akka

please, anymore and i will not be able to control, will find sometime this week and come, but not today. She and periyamma made a dull face. I left and reached home back. The time was 9 now, divya was standing behind my mom now and pushed mom a little, mom said where were you for so long, i said, i went to some place with friends and gave the bajji packet to them. Then i met sekhar, he wanted to take akka out, but it finally ended that he will go alone now. Mom was satisfied with the answers, but her daughter in law was not. She again poked mom a little from behind, mom said sternly, from tomorrow you will be back home before and looked back at divya, divya said 7, mom laughed and said 8, she patted divya's head and said, if guys are back before 9 actually i will miss all my serials. Still for your sake i told 8 to him. We all laughed. Dinner was served in the hall itself, the whole family sat together and had dinner, it was fun.

Went to room as divya was helping mom. Vini barged into the room and shouted, you didn't bother to tell me to go home from college, i was left all alone, anni was also not there, where were you guys? i said we were in college and then afterwar went to coffee day. Sorry vini, i thought that you asked english madam to drop you. vini said, it is not good to take drop and pickup everyday. She said find a way where all three of us can go to college together from tomorrow. I said ok, she then came near wrapped her arms to mine and whispered akka is coming tomorrow here and i will go there on wednesday, you have to come there after college, i just jokingly asked for what vini? she got angry and started hitting me and then said for you first night story and also for it and pointed towards reddy. I simply nodded my head as a no, i cant make it, she got wild hearing no, she started hitting with all her might. Just then divya walked in and sat on the cot, she asked me why is she hitting you, divya didn't stop vini but asked her why are you beating him? i told her then that i cant drop her and pick her up from college as you are there now and she has to get a boyfriend.

Vini turned towards divya and said anni, he loved and got married and only he took you out right, where will i find such a rama character and also what will happen to my education and family name too. Then she turned towards me and said sternly from tomorrow you are not going to miss taking me along, i just nodded my head, i understood the meaning, divya understood her meaning, vini had addressed both with a vague answer. Divya then said lets take rick from tomorrow. I held her hand and said, i can't as i have to start some work this week, remember. Then divya said, its ok we will take rick and you can take bike. Then she said, i want to try all the dresses we got, i just nodded my head. She then removed her pavadai davani, now she had worn her normal bra and panty, i jumped on her and removed both of them. I was not satisfied with the quicke i had in the evening with divya. I remembered what periyamma had told me to enjoy the body, its warmth and love.

I went to her back and put my hands on her navel, and we moved in front of the dressing table, i could clearly see her reflection in it now. She was also able to see me behind her. I put my hands on her neck, pushed her long and thick hairs to front and kissed the back of her neck, was making each move very slow. Kissed the point where neck joins her shoulders, kissed her shoulders moving an inch each time, lifted her hand a little and moved my lips all over it, then turned to other shoulder, kissed it little by little till my lips reached her finger nails, turned her hands over and again kissed her back till her neck, the kissing was slow, very slow. Divya then pulled my hand from her neck to her boobs, i started pressing her love mound applying very little pressure, pushed it up a little using my fingers, kept pressing all the sides very slowly. then bent my head a little and started kissing her bare back, each kiss on her back was a deep one, never missed an inch of her back till her hips, my one hand was still on her boobs, held it little and then turned her facing me. She had closed her eyes completely and small moans were escaping her mouth.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 01:09 PM