Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Went to my in laws place, the gut feeling was saying something wrong, dont go, but decided to anyway go so not to miss such a wonderful unsatisfied aunty. Went to the door and rang the bell. Aunty came and opened he door, she had changed her dress from morning, she was wearing a typical thin saree but with dark blue colour, she had dressed in the same way covering from top till bottom, not an inch was visible again. I could feel the uneasiness of atmosphere in her house. My mind said go for her, my heart said something is not right. she asked smiling coffee? i just nodded my head in an yes. I thought being with all the girls for the last fortnight, i had also learnt head nodding. Aunty got coffee and she was a little nervous, i could see it on her face. I held her hand and made her sit on the sofa, i listened to my heart and said not today to myself.

She then started the conversation directly, you called me sexy and all in the afternoon, i looked at her, then sat down on the floor near her legs and said, sorry aunty, i just joked with you, you were crying from last night and your eyes had become red with so much crying, i just joked to turn your mind away from crying thats all, i had no bad intentions ever for you, nor i will ever have, it was just a prank i had done to divert you from crying thats all. Please don't take it to heart, With divya becoming my life partner, it is like i am your kid also now, please forgive me if i have hurt you. My intention was never to hurt you, i want everyone to be happy. You were the only person who was crying and dull from my marriage time. I just wanted you to stop crying nothing else. I bent my head and touched her feet saying sorry if i hurt you ever. Just then i heard a small sound behind me, my guess was right, the atmosphere in the house was so charged up, it was good i had listened to my heart. Just then uncle walked in from behind and patted my shoulders, he had tears in his eyes, aunty had informed him and he wanted to reconfirm before taking any actions.

I just had listened to my heart and it saved my skin today. They both made me sit in between them and made me eat payasam they had made in the morning, i asked aunty please make some bajji(peeled and sliced aloo dipped in wet besan flour and fried), she was happy with the turn of events, she went to the kitchen and prepared bajji in half an hour. Uncle told me that he trusted me and when periyamma informed him about the sexy remark, even he was confused. I said sorry uncle, but to just make her diverted from crying i told it. He patted my shoulders again with a satisfied look in his eyes. Now i knew they trusted me completely. I asked aunty, put a couple in the aluminum foil and pack it for your daughter also, they both were very happy to hear it. I then asked them to promise that they will not inform divya that they cooked bajji or i was here today.

They both agreed, i took the packet and bid bye to both of them. Just then sekhar called on cell and asked, what are you doing? i said nothing, he asked me join for tea, the place was closeby, i went and we both said hi to each other. He ordered tea, he then started, he had called akka and asked her to accompany his family to some shrine in a nearby place, they would leave early and come back by night, he said his whole family is going and they all wanted akka to accompany them. I called akka instantly, she picked the call and said hi bro, already missing me. I said nothing like that, i am with sekhar, her tone toned down a little, i asked her why don't you accompany sekhar to the shrine, he is asking for permission, and i can't say no to him. She then said tell him i have periods, but i can't go with him until.. and she stopped, i asked until what? she said, i will message and cut the call.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 01:09 PM