Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Everytime i take you out to buy something it hurts my heart that i have to spend the money which is not mine. Before the marriage it was cool, now with you around, i want to earn and take care of you too. She asked me sternly, does that mean you are leaving college to do some work? i was not prepared with an answer to her question. I said divya, give me time of this week, i will come out with a solution for education as well as earning. Please don't stop me now, i want to begin some work and my heart says i will be successful in it. She sat quiet for sometime and then said, i am putting pressure on you to start earning, i should have thought about it before marriage. I held her hand tightly and said, today or tomorrow i have to start, better now as we have support of my parents than wait for graduation and then search some job. She said, she will think and let me know. I said, please don't stop me this week, for the first time in my life i want to try something and you are the only person who knows about it now. Just then received a call from some unknown number, i picked it up, it was a girl's voice, she said sir my name is kavya, you had come to our office for opening an account today, one signature is missing on the form, if you please come now and sign, we can open your account by wednesday evening only sir. I said sure, give me sometime and i will come. We paid the bill and went to brokerage. Divya didn't come inside, i went and signed the form and said bye kavya, she gave a smile to me. I came back and me and divya reached home. Went to room directly and removed the dress and pulled divya to shower. I had missed her since yesterday.

Did not let her to remove her dress also and started the shower. She tried to push me saying let me remove the dress dear, i pulled her closer and took her lips inside my lips, pushed my hands on her tees and started feeling her boobs. Started chewing her lips to my hearts's content, and pushed my hands inside her tees now, i could feel something different with her bra now, it was not as thick as before, curiosity creeped into my mind and then removed her tee completely. Divya had worn black lace bra, it had small straps on her shoulders, her nipples were covered a little with the soft cloth of her bra, it had flowery prints on it, it was transperent bra, just the belt holding her bra was not transparent. It was a big turn on for me, pushed my lips on her bra and started pulling her nipples with my teeth and started chewing them, a moan left divya's mouth. I hurriedly removed her jeans also now. She was wearing a black transparent panties, it had two knots around her hips and had a transparent material till her pussy and then the cloth got thicker till her bum hole was covered in it. I moved back a little and took the bath stool and sat on it.

The water started flowing from her hairs on to her new bra and then flowed on her new panty and rolled over her feel. It was too inviting and i was holding back to enjoy the beauty that was attracting me to it everyday, every minute. I could hold no longer and went and tried to remove the bra, it was not easily coming off, it had no hooks and it had two be removed by lifting both her arms. I lifted her arms a little and then bit her arm pits, she pushed me a little and said it is tickling, i rolled my fingers again in her arm pits and she hit me saying dont tease now da. I held her bra in both my hands and removed it slowly inch by inch, her hips were swaying a little due to the water flow and her ever inviting hole awaited reddy. I removed one knot of her panty, pinched her hips, she said ouch and hit me again with love, then rolled my hands over her navel for sometime and in a sudden move removed the other knot of her panty, i pulled her panty in my hands and smelt it, it smelt of her pussy pre cum, i moved my mouth to her ears now and whispered, how come so much smell in it, she said, just because are not next to me doesn't mean that i forget you da.

Every second i think of only you, every cell in my body wants you near always and she kept her hand on reddy, it slipped a little, she looked down, thankfully i had cleaned it she couldn't find any trace. She then bent down and took him in her mouth, rolled her tongue over him for sometime and then started massaging with her hands as well as sucking him. After sometime she got up and then pushed me to the wall, parted her legs a little and then came closer to reddy, held him in hand and moved her hips a little forward, he went inside a little, then all of a sudden she pushed her hips till he hit her womb, my eyes popped out with the brute force she had used on reddy. She kept her soft hands on my nipples and asked how does it feel dear, i said lovely as usual, she hit me and said as ususal, i said sorry, as inviting as ever and corrected. She then held my shoulders and pumped reddy, i was also unable to control him anylonger and then moved my hips forward, the thrusts on divya's womb had made reddy lose his control today, i released first for the first time ever, she looked quizzingly and asked what happened da, i said, with you showing so much love to him, he released first.

I then bent down on her pussy and inserted my tongue inside, her pre-cum mixed with my semen tasted akward, so fingered her pussy and sucked her pussy mound, she also released in 2 minutes. We both washed ourselves and came to the room. She asked me shall i wear shorts today at home, i said no, in our new house, she wore the already old pavadai davani i had got her and left to kitchen to get coffee for both of us. I checked the phone and had received 2 missed calls, checked one, it was phone company, the other one was my mother in law. Dialled her number and went to balcony, she asked me can you come home keshav, i asked her what is the matter. She said the payasam is getting old now, come and have it soon. I was shocked with her response, i asked her are you alright aunty, She cried in the phone, yes dear but please come soon. I told divya i will be back in sometime, going to meet my friends da. She waved bye to me from balcony.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 01:03 PM