Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
She held me tightly and said, thats all i can take for today. I whispered in her ears, then i will leave and never come back. She shouted nooooo, periyamma asked her what happened manjula, she said, if he doesn't come inside me today, he will not come home it seems. Periyamma felt bad about it and said dont say that ever again. We also love you, we know you are married and you have a physically strong wife, but don't leave us like this. She continued, if you always use so much pressure to fuck, then after sometime we will also get used to force, you should love the pussies you fuck, love our bodies, feel our warmth. We love you, if you were not like my son, i would have married akka to you only even if she is older than you. I said sorry periyamma, but the last few times i fucked, it was always hard fuck, will now try to incorporate both. Still reddy was buried in akka's pussy. I wanted a release, akka said, go another round da, try to release inside only. Even i miss the warm liquid inside.

I then inserted a finger inside akka's pussy and took a little pussy nector and smelled, it was as fresh as it had always been, loved the smell and sucked my finger dry, just then periyamma pulled a chair and put her pussy near the edge and said, bang her but i also need something and pulled me closer to her pussy. I tried to suck her pussy and also pound akka. It was a little discomortable position, then got the chair over akka's body, kept its 4 legs between akka's shoulders and her hips. Periyamma now sat on the edge again and her pussy was very close to my face. We all started, akka adjusted herself a little, she then held the legs of the chair and lifted to see the position, my tongue was already inside periyamma's pussy, i rolled it all over and sucked her pre cum dry. Akka then shook her hips indicating me to move reddy also. I then put my whole tongue out and placed in just inside periyamma's pussy and moved my body in tandem, akka was getting banged with reddy and periyamma with my tongue. the position was beautiful, we all spent the next 45 minutes in the same position.

Reddy wanted a release badly now, periyamma was almost on the verge, turned to akka and asked her, can you hold for another 5 minutes, lets finish periyamma's first and then we both can release together. She just nodded her head, this time i inserted a finger inside periyamma's already lubed hole, moved my tongue over her pussy mounds and started sucking and biting it. Increased the speed of the finger and tongue, periyamma released her juices in no time. Lapped all her juices, put two fingers now inside her pussy and collected her nector from the deepest valley's and sucked my finger dry. When peiryamma's pussy was cleaned for all the juices, she removed the chair and akka moved her hips to indicate she is also ready. I rotated my hips and reddy rolled on all the sides of the walls in akka's pussy. A loud moan released from akka's mouth. i increased the pressure of reddy as i was also on the verge of climaxing. Akka held my arms for support, we both released our juices, i fell on akka, and she lay like a dead log for sometime. She then pushed me to her side and rolled on top of me.

She started scolding me, what da you want to leave all the people who love you and make a new house, you think divya is more beautiful than all of us. If we do make up a little and tie our saree on lower hips, whole world will fall in line just to see us and you made us miss for such a long time. I pulled her closer and gave a deep kiss. Told her, i love you also akka, just not the way i feel for divya, after she entered my life, she stirred all the right emotions and also him so much so that i had no option but to fall for her. It doesn't mean that i don't love you guys and hugged her in the same position. Akka's eyes had tears, she said you should have waited for a little while to get married da, what to do, we propose and got gives it to divya. Now periyamma joined us in laughter. I got up, cleaned reddy and face, periyamma put lunch on a single plate. I said sorry periyamma, today time is less, another 20 minutes college will get over and i have to drop divya home. Had lunch hurriedly and went to college. As soon as i reached college divya came near and sat on the bike, no boob press, i instantly knew she was angry. Turned my bike towards coffee day.

I called mom not to worry as me and divya are outside, she said no problem. Divya was fully immersed in anger, her nose tip had turned pinkish, her cheeks had become red like apples, her eyes showed that she had waited eagerly in the classes. I held her hand and said sorry divya, she said why did i spend so much time at her parent's place. I said, no i didn't, just after i left i called you and informed you. She was more angry now, she asked then were you roaming without me. I kissed her hands and said there is something important i want to discuss with you, if you are cool enough then i will continue. She asked me where was i till now. I replied i was in this office and gave the card of brokerage to her. She asked what is it. We ordered cold coffee for both of us. I said this is the thing i want to discuss with you. Since i am married now and with you also around it does not look good to ask dad for pocket money or for any expenses, i want to start earning, i have done some course and want to try if i can work on it. This whole week i will miss college da, Only if you agree. She asked can't your father afford fees and books for us? i said he can and surely he will do more than that.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 01:03 PM