Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I went inside periyamma's place, they asked lunch, i said not yet, waiting for it and hugged periyamma and kissed her lips, she had applied strawberry lipstick, her lips tasted a little different, i asked her lipstick? she nodded her head yes, we both are not decided yet on who will wait for another day, so both decided who ever you choose, we will agree. She said thank you for choosing me. I said no, i got you yesterday, today is akka's chance, on hearing it, akka pushed her pyjama down, she had not worn any panties and they were as inviting as ever, she then got rid of her top in a jiffy, i loosened the belt and periyamma pushed jockey and jeans down in one go, Akka held reddy who got instantly ready on seeing akka, she then pushed her pussy lips around reddy and gave a mild push, when he went inside a little, she jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist, adjusted her hips a little and reddy was fully buried inside her now. I pushed her to the wall, she then showed the new carpet they had got while coming from my place, i held her hips and slowly put her on the carpet. Her pussy was already wet with anticipation, i also didn't have a release from long time.

I without wasting any more precious moments, started banging reddy to the hilt, akka then pushed my head on her boobs, i sucked them a little, then bit her nipples, her areola and pushed her boobs a little with hands. The mark of love bite was still there under her boob. I got a little worried as the mark had not faded away. She looked at me now and said your bite only da, i said yes i remember, but you should have taken care to remove the marks, she said, let it be there, it will always remind me of you. I reminded her that shekar has already tasted your fruits, if he finds some new mark and thinks bad about you then it will be a big problem, i will get some cream, please apply it. She then bit my cheeks a little and said, apply cream there also, it didn't hurt much so didn't bother. Then akka said, if your gyan sessions is over, i am still hungry and you stopped banging da. I realised the situation and banged akka with brute force, she held her breath and pushed her head up with her nose pointing to the ceiling. I kept up the pace, she was hardly breathing now so stopped, she then took a little time to get back to normal, she said do you do the same way to divya, i nodded yes, sometimes she wants more force too.

Akka then asked, was she virgin when you got her, i said, she bled more than vini da. Then akka said, god created her for you and you for her only, both of you can go on and on then. I asked her shall i continue now, she said do it a little slowly da, i adjusted my hips a little, then took grip using my knee and slowly moved reddy in and out of her pussy for about 15 or so minutes and akka released her juices for the first time, she had already got tired, i lay still sometime on her with reddy still inside her pussy. Then again i moved my mouth to her earlobes and inserted the tongue, she pushed me a little and said it tickles da, i moved down a little, pulled my tongue out a little and started licking her from ears till her shoulders, then moved my head to the other side and licked her up till her boobs now, she was ready meanwhile. I understood her position and started moving reddy slowly again, this time i didn't want to speed up, i kissed her boobs, her areola and started chewing them with my teeth, then i bit her lips, she said oouch, when she opened her mouth, inserted my tongue fully and sucked all the saliva inside her mouth.

The pressure of reddy was increasing with every minute for akka, she couldn't hold any longer and said now da, you also come along, i said, not yet, pulled reddy till her pussy tip and sent him in one go, she withered in pain a little, i said, get adjusted to the pressure, you will enjoy more, she just nodded her head, i pulled reddy again till her tip and pushed it with full force inside. She again withered in pain. I asked her shall i slow down a little, she nodded her head in a no and said, every woman always dreams of such a hard fuck, it will pain a little now, its ok, dont stop even if i tell you da, this invitation was more than enough for me, took grip with both my hands placed next to her hip, pulled reddy and gave a forceful push again, a loud moan escaped her mouth, periyamma couldn't control anymore, she put her pussylips on akka's face, akka started sucking them madly like a hungry cow. She bit periyamma's pussy lips, moved her tongue with all her might, at her pussy, reddy was pounding her with all his pressure, akka held herself in the same position for another 15minutes and then released, her whole body shivered with the release, periyamma lost her balance with akka's shaking, i held her and gave a little grip, she then moved to the side. Akka's strength had been tested, she could no more take pressure of reddy's movement.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 01:02 PM