Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Once outside their place messaged divya that i have come out without eating or drinking even a glass of water, i will join you in college for lunch. She sent the smiley and had added, lunch is ready in the box, don't eat anything outside. I sent another message, ok. I started towards college, while on the way saw a small board where it was written borkerage. I immediately stopped and got inside, there were 3 girls sitting in front of systems, i asked them whom should i contact for account opening details. The three girls didn't answer for a second, i turned to the ugly duckling amongst them and asked madam whom should i contact for account opening. It worked, she immediately got up from her chair, went to some table and pulled out some forms. She asked me to sit in front of her now and explained the charges and stuff, in the midst of it as it was lunch time for college, divya called and asked where are you da. I told her, di, have lunch, i will not come to college today and i shall explain when we get home. She cut the call in anger.

The girl explained me all the aspects and asked me for xerox copies of some documents, i had them all with me, so there was no time wasted and she immediately helped me fill up the forms and also took the photo copies and a cheque for 1k. She then asked me do i know about trading? i informed her that i attended the classes on weekends and now wanted to plunge into it. She laughed and said, sir practicals are different and theory is entirely different, if you have time, watch how we do it here and if you are comfortable, you can work from anywhere. I said ok and followed her. Tried to reason with the teachings from classroom for sometime, then i decided that i need to brush up more and then continue it. I told her the same and said bye for today madam, will come back tomorrow. There was still more than two hours for college to get over, pondered for sometime and then called akka's cell, asked her where she was, she said at her place, so told her i am coming now and started towards their house. Just when i reached their place, mother in law called on my cell to check if i reached college, i lied yes.

She again said, come sometime after college if you get time. I asked her what special. She said payasam is lying like that only, if you want something else, tell me now, i will prepare it. I asked her anything? she said yes, i blurted out without thinking of consequences "you". I came to your place today only for you otherwise i could have handed back the jewellery to uncle at his office only. She got angry for a minute and said what if i tell your uncle about it, i replied, i want your company, i feel comfortable with you what is wrong if i said i want you, i didn't mean anything wrong with it, you misunderstood it means, not my fault. She argued that she understood me properly and she is going to inform uncle about it, i said go tell anyone about it, everyone will join in your support and then take divya back to you, then you will be forced to get her married to your husband's sister's perverted son, if you think divya will be happy with them, please do it. Don't call me till you decide anything, if you choose to inform then also i am ok, i got what i wanted from your and stopped. I realised what i was saying and said, sorry aunty, i cannot live a day without divya, i am sorry to ask you something which is wrong, please don't do anything to malign my divya dreams, i know she cannot bear this and don't know what she will do to herself.

I repeated n number of times sorry and only then she came around and said ok, but you have to promise me that you will get divya to our place sometimes, even we don't want to miss her you know. I said, that means you are agreeing for it, if yes i shall come to your place directly from college, she said no, it is just that she is forgiving me because i promised to bring divya to their place. I said ok sexy instead of aunty, i knew her weakness now, she will not inform anyone. She angrily said, you are calling me sexy? i said yes sexy, i know you also want attention, i saw your milk cans yesterday and you were swaying your hips today, you didn't avoid me, even you want a young stud but are afraid to open up. Think about it and call me when you decide what ever you want to do. If you want divya also to come sometimes to your place, then you will also have to give me something back. I disconnected the call. I was not sure what will be the end result of the call, but i was not afraid anymore of her threats.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 01:01 PM