Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Put the phone on speaker and she said where are you da? her mom interrupted and scolded her, he is your hubby, give respect, don't say da or his name, call him enango(just like suniye ji), Divya scowled on hearing it, she said it is her life and she will live the way she wants, she will call me da, keshav or whatever and that her mother had no business to interfere, her mother's cries increased now, divya then said, come to college da, enough of you being there, i cut the call saying ok ok divya, i will leave now. I started getting up and wanted to leave as both divya had called and her mom had noticed reddy's movements. I said sorry aunty, i can't stay any further as divya has told me to leave immediately. She tried controlling her anger, then said, dont ever hurt divya, and stop all your other activities. I was shocked and thought for a minute what other activities of mine did she know? I said, i love divya too aunty and i promise that i will not hurt her. She then said, yesterday i saw you looking at some lady in white saree, dont do that. I jokingly said, if i see someone else do you think i will let divya know about it. She got angry with these words and said, you should always be loyal to your spouse.

I knew that she was now angry that i oogled at english madam, what to do, she had dressed herself like an angel and there was no ways that any guys missed the opportunity yesterday. I said to her sorry aunty and wanted to leave. She had controlled her cries fully now. She said wait i made the sweet for you, have it and go. I told her someother time as divya has asked me to leave immediately. She couldn't stop me anymore. I opened the door and took my woodlands in hand. Aunty said, come in and wear the shoes, its ok. I agreed. She then started again, please find sometime and keep visiting us as divya doesn't want to come, we will be happy atleast if you keep visiting. I said sorry aunty, i just can't do something without divya's knowledge. She unnecessarily gets angry otherwise and i don't want her to hate me also now. She is in her own world now and happy and i don't want to be the reason whatsoever for her sorrows, saying this i put my shoes on and got up to leave. She then said, if you guys need anything feel free to call me. I told her sure and came back to door again. Then aunty said, try to get her sometime also, she is our only kid and we also long for her.

I said, aunty if she wants to come here then i will gladly bring her here as you were the only one who supported her to go with me when princi was at your place. I will always respect that, but it is not my choice to make but her's and i am not sure what she will do. Then aunt said, if she is happy with you, then me and your uncle are happy too. Afterall how much longer we will live, in that instant moment i don't know what got into me and i asked aunty what is your age. She looked at me for a second and said 38, i was divya's age when she was born. i laughed a little and said, you have another 60+ years dont worry. she then continued your uncle used to work late hours and also travel for office purposes and divya was the only thing i had those days and now she doesn't want to come near me, she again started her crying. I held her hands to console and said, dont worry aunty, everything will be fine. She asked me to promise her that everything will be alright, i said promise. She then held my hands tightly and said, will you bring divya also here, i said aunty i cannot, she is your daughter and i cannot change that, but she is also the one who is hesistating to come not me, i will not force her to change her decisions. I gave her my telephone number and said call me anytime, this time i left for sure.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 12:55 PM