Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
She started towards kitchen, i observed her, she was not very old, the structure of her hips depicted strength. She knew how to cover herself fully and still arouse men. Her pallu swung to anti clock wise with the movement of her hips, her long hairs were tied neatly and they came upto the back of her knee. Her almost covered hips were white in colour, i wanted to pinch them, they were driving me crazy, her every foot towards the kitchen was making my heart beat a miss. She had not put on weight, it was just right amount scattered at right places, her neckline was the only visible place which was not covered, if she put her saree to the top of her head, then almost no body parts would be visible to naked eye. I remembered the softness of her boobs that sat on my index finger last night, reddy was full in attention and desperately wanted a release. I didn't know what to do now, just looked at my index finger and praised it saying, you were the only one which got those beautiful melons. She called me from kitchen asking is it ok if she makes the sweet sweeter or normal. I got up and moved towards kitchen and stood at door with eyes firmly fixed on her ass and said normal.

She asked me again, will you take it to college, i said, why do you want to get scoldings from your daughter, she sent the jewellery back, now if i take anything and give her, with her anger you know what will happen. I was still viewing her fully covered back. She turned a little and found my gaze fixed on her. then i turned around and moved towards sofa back. She came back from kitchen now. I asked her why so much drama between you guys and divya. Her mom said, as you know divya is our only child, and we had to face a lot of humilation at the hands of your uncle's elders. They all wanted him to get married again for another boy child. They didn't know that the problem was with uncle only. I asked her what problem, she said leave it, i stressed again holding her hand, you can trust me. She then hesitated and said during the bombay riots, someone hit him at the wrong place and since then we are not able to concieve another kid. I asked there are medical treatments for it no aunty. She said, medical treatments were helpful to keep him alive. Then she continued, we were forced to marry divya to my hubby's sister's son as he loved her, but fate, she choose you. I am very happy that she choose you.

I told aunty, divya was very angry that i dropped you and uncle home yesterday, she really doesn't want to come here anymore. Please dont force her for sometime. Hearing that divya doesn't want to come to her place, aunty's cries increased to maximum. My dirty mind had been working and i had deliberately informed that divya doesn't want to come. This was my chance and put my hands on her shoulders, in the way to console, i felt her back, my hands roamed on her blouse, i purposefully let my hand wander on her blouse tips and in between kept on repeating everything will be alright. Her eyes were bent down, she had no idea of my intentions. Just then reddy started stirring badly, his movements were noticeable to naked eyes, aunty had seen his movements i presume, she pushed me away a little and sat now. I missed the golden oppurtunity of feeling her. in the midst of her cries she said, it is bad thing to eye someone else, dont do it. I said, what did i do? just then divya's call came as expected by my heart.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 12:54 PM