Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
It is good for now to return the jewellery, but dont hurt your uncle or aunty. I explained him whatever divya had told me, he said me and your mom know them, they are bounded on both sides, divya's side with love and to their brothers as blood. They are still taking time to get over things, dont worry, except love nothing lasts for ever. I said ok, he continued, i am paying today for the lease of the house, we will see a good day and then you guys can move in. He then said go to some shop and gave the address and said, choose the cot and sofa set, rest all we can buy after some time. I just nodded my head. Took two coffees from mom and came to room, it was nearly 7 now. Divya opened her eyes with the door lock sound, she saw me holding coffee, she got up, came near, pushed her lips on my lips and said missed you last night da, you slept like a log when i tried to wake you, you didn't bother, i said sorry, probably i was too tired and couldn't wake up dear. We both had coffee, just then mom knocked the door, i went and opened the door, mom came in and gave her single chain to divya and said, till he gets you some jewellery wear it.

Divya looked at me quizzingly, i said since you were sleeping, i informed parents that we are returning the jewellery. Mom kissed divya's forehead and said always be happy dear. Then mom left the room. I showed reddy to divya and said he is waiting for you di. She said, since mom knows we are awake and we have to go to college, wait for the night dear and kissed on the jeans. I said true marriage life started ya. She smiled and went to bathroom with the towel. I was tempted to go, but suddenly heard periyamma call my name. I waved bye to divya and left towards hall. Periyamma was sitting on sofa with her coffee glass, i went and sat next to her and asked her what periyamma? She looked at all sides for a second and said i am going home today with akka, try to come after college da. Akka was missing you a lot yesterday. I just nodded my head and said will try, but.. She said no but, we all will take turns to look after divya and you take turns to look after us. I thought, oh my god, once they get used to dick, these girls can go to any extent for their satisfaction. I nodded my head again saying i will try definately. She was happy listening to it, then akka who was standing next to vini called her mom, periyamma turned and then nodded her head. Akka was very happy seeing the nod. I whispered to periyamma, only one hole today till he releases, your choice which hole it will be and then left the sofa smiling. She was saying no, but i didn't listen. Went near akka and said, one hole only today, choice between yours or periyamma's, dont blame me later for not informing, teased her a little and came back to room.

Divya had put all the jewels in the bag and handed it over to me. All of us had breakfast in the hall. Then when vini and divya got ready for college, they asked me which one will you drive to college. I looked at both of them, they both wanted me to say their names, i was caught in jeopardy. If i say divya, then vini will feel bad and vice versa. I thought for sometime and then called english madam, asked her maam going to college? she said yes, then put the phone on loudspeaker, then again asked her, maam, divya and vini both have to go to college, can you drop one of them please. She said send vini, its alright, i said thanks and cut the call. Vini's eyes became little dull but she bid bye to all of us and left, she went with madam to college. I told divya get ready for college, she said she is already ready, i had forgotten from morning with the thoughts of returning the jewels that divya had worn the new jeans and top. Said you look wonderful, many boys will fall for you today, she said, nothing like that, just yesterday all of them have come to our party da. I took bike keys and then took splendor out, she coolly sat with both her legs on each side and then pushed her boobs on my back and said go da.

I dropped her near college gate and said, divya let me return these jewels to your parents and then come back by lunch. She was reluctant to leave me and go, i said, please dear, these are costly and we have already brought it out of the house, so let me return it and join you back. She agreed reluctantly. I then called uncle and informed him that i am coming to their place. He said make it fast as he has to go to factory as there is some problem. I said yes and zoomed to their place. When i rang the bell my MIL opened the door, god she was looking more angelic than anytime before i had seen her. Went inside and placed the jewels on the table and said, please dont say no to them. For now keep them with you, i shall take it when the time is right.

Divya's mother started crying out loudly now, i went and sat next to her and held her palms and said, i am not returning them to you now, but giving it as a safety precaution. I told them both that dad is going to book the next house today and that me and divya will move next door. I promised to take the jewels when the time was right, for now keep it with you. Uncle was in a hurry to go to office, so he told aunty, you decide, he said sorry keshav, i have some emergency meeting at office, i need to be there, stay for luch, i said no uncle, divya is in class, i need to go back, just came to return the jewels. He said to aunty, atleast cook some payasam(sweet in liquid state) and give it to him, then he looked at me and said dont refuse the sweet, eat it and then go do your work. I just nodded. He left locking the door himself. The moment i turned towards aunty, my eyes went straight to the fully covered boobs. I wanted those melons, her soft big melons.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 12:52 PM