Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
She said her matenal uncles and her father's sister. Luckily for me my father had promised your dad that he will marry me to you. But in village, my father's sister's son had an eye on me, they had pestured my parents when i was 16 only to get me married to him and transfer the land to their name. Since i was not yet matured then, it was decided that they will engage me to them and once i attain puberty, they will get me married off. My parents instead of supporting me to cancel the marriage, just had nodded their head in front of his brothers.

I had sisters and i always felt responsible towards them irrespective of the relationship i shared, if they were my daughters too i would have always wanted them to have freedom to choose and also be happy. Here divya's father was quite opposite, he had scolded divya for being a girl child so many times and also left her to face humilation at the hands of others. I needed a smoke break, and told divya, shall we continue in the balcony. She agreed and herself pulled out a smoke from the cupboard, i took lighter kept on window ceiling and we both went to balcony. I asked her to continue. She again started, i joined college for inter even under tremendous pressure from family against it, after that i saw you on a friday and wanted someone in my life like you, then by saturday evening i got my first periods and i decided that you are my husband irrespective of what people will say, remember the astrologer from the koil, i nodded my head as an yes. She then continued, as on engagement day i was in periods, it got cancelled. They chose another mahurat for it and by then some problem in the village happened and they again postponed it.

After my inter results my parents wanted to marry me off, but i had to strongly object saying if the grooms come next time for marriage i will marry, but please dont bother asking anymore. After lot of pleading and crying sessions daily my parents agreed to heed my voice. I then found out that after getting a rank in science stream also you decided to pursue commerce for graduation, i too followed you to the college, and look where i am now with my decisions and blushed. I had no more words to tell her, i pulled her close and hugged her tightly and said divya, here whatever you do, whatever you want to do, i assure that no one will come in your way. Me, my parents will never want to stop you to do anything that pleases you, chill and promise me that you will always be happy. She said promise and a droplet of tear fell from her eyes. I kissed her eyes and said give me all the jewellery they gave you, i shall return it to them tomorrow. Then remembered her mom's words and said divya, there is something i want to talk about your parents, she lifted her head up to listen. I held both the hands in my hand and said promise me that you are only going to guide me and not get hurt or angry.

She said, i will never get angry on you da, it was a moment of emotional burst thats all, and said continue. I held her hands still and said, look divya, your mom has also faced lot of insults for you. Today when you called, she was near me and as there was no disturbance, the voice on the phone was clearly audible. She heard what you said and was crying too much. Divya just replied it is her fate. So i pressed her hand and said, look divya, i will go and return the jewels tomorrow, i promise to fetch you much much more than what they have given when i start earning, she cut me in the middle and said, you will do da, i have faith on you. I continued, there is one thing that you will not do to your parents and looked at her eyes, she asked what, i said you will not hurt them when they come to your place, it is alright with me if you dont go there, but dont hurt them when they come to you, i stressed on words, when they come to you. She was lost in deep thoughts and finally said, you promise me not to send me to their place ever, ever again and i will not hurt them when they come here. I said i promise, i also added that whenever they feel like coming to your place, please dont object. I saw the hurt in the eyes of your mother today and they were desperately longing to be near you da. They have now understood your value. With these words i had finished the smoke, we came back to room and hugged each other and lay down on the cot. For the first time we didn't have any sessions in the night. We hugged each other and slept.

It was monday morning, the alarm now went off at 4:30, woke up to the sound of it. Reddy was already awake and standing. I looked at divya, a couple of hairs had moved on her cheeks and the bedlamp was reflecting from them. Didn't want to disturb her sleep, kissed her cheeks and went to bathroom and switched on the geyzer. Took bath and came out, she was still asleep, didn't want to disturb her still, took my yoga mat and finished yoga and came back to room. Divya had slept in the saree itself and it had moved up to her thighs, i took the razoi and coverd her. Opened the door and went to kitchen to make coffee. Mom was already awake and making coffee for herself and dad. I said hi mom and asked her is dad awake, she said yes and just then dad also came to kitchen. He asked what's the matter son, you are awake so early, i said nothing dad, wanted to talk to you and mom. He said go on, i said, divya wants to return the jewellery which her parents had got her, wanted to ask your permission before doing it. Mom said, it is her jewellery and let her do as she wants. I looked at dad. Dad then opened up saying that there are a lot of things we have seen in life.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 12:51 PM