Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
She just nodded her head. I then asked her do you want me to drop uncle home, she said never mind, i will manage. I went near my cab, whispered in divya's ears, your dad is tun, do you want me to drop them home and come back. She said, i dont want to come. I asked do you mind if i drop them and come? she said your wish, i again repeated and said either it is a yes or a no? she said ok, but come soon, i told mom the same thing and went and sat in in laws cab. Aunty was saying why are you taking trouble, we will manage. I said its ok aunty, i will just drop you and go back home, where is the trouble, and also otherwise you will have to carry uncle all alone. She just kept quiet, we started and reached their place, i wanted to pay for the cab, she paid and first she got out, then tried to pull uncle, he was on heavier side, i pushed his head out and then wrapped my hand just below his shoulders for grip and pushed him outside, we started towards their home, aunty also joined me in holding him, her left boob was sitting right on my index finger. Reddy started stirring with the delicate touches, but what to do cant make any move.

We quietly moved in and then onto their bedroom, placed uncle on bed and removed my hand, aunt bent down to place another pillow to support uncle and then her saree pallu gave way a little. I was mesmerised with the view, my eyes were staring her milk cans covered by her blouse, she had worn a maroon saree with dark yellow border and dark yellow matching blouse. She caught my stare and then covered her boobs. I had lost my senses for a minute. When i regained back i said sorry aunty. She couldn't do anything for my stares. I don't know whether she liked it or not. I had no way to find out. I said ok aunty i shall leave. She then said, wait for a minute. She opened the cupboard and pulled out some cash, she said buy divya anything she wants. I said sorry aunty, i dont want to hurt you people, but what ever you want to give give it to divya only. I cannot accept anything from you until i have permission from divya. Then i remembered that divya had kept all the ornaments given by her mom together and packed it. She had told me to give it back to them when every one are settled in home.

I told aunty, what ornaments and jewellery you gave for her marriage, she has kept it aside and actually wants to return it back to you, i really dont know why she hates you both so much, but one thing is also sure that she loves you both equally. Aunty asked for coffee? i said just a sec as my cell buzzed, i looked at it, it was vini's cell, picked it up and said hi, it was divya on the other side, she shouted what are you doing there still, i am waiting here. I told her we just dropped your dad at home, mom is asking me for coffee, in fact i wanted to call you to check what to do, but you called in the mean time. Aunt was able to hear as the voice was very clear inside the home without any disturbing noise. Divya sternly said, that is not my home, i am home, please come quickly and cut the call.

Aunt's cries got louder now, she came and hugged me and cried, i have taken so much scoldings for her, so much insults also, and now the kid i love the most in the world hates me so much. I really didn't know how to react. I just put my arm around her head and patted and said everything will be alright. She hugged me tightly. I stood still for sometime, her boobs were pressed on my nipples, the sensations for reddy had just started, i didn't want to pursue her any further as divya had already called, i held her hands and pushed her a little and said control aunty, she is your daughter and she will come around. Uncle had got up by now and was watching. His eyes also were moist seeing aunty crying. I then made them sit on sofa and told them now i have to leave, but will try coming in the morning, bid bye to both of them and left. My mind was occupied with how to deal with them and reached home.

Divya's eyes were red hot now. She didn't want me to drop her parents home, but i had asked and for the sake she had agreed. We all had already finished dinner. We went to room and i locked the door. I asked her why do you hate them so much, but you also love them too much, i am confused with it. She started the story of her childhood, how her father's elder brothers humilated them because her parents were able to concieve only her and no heir/son. I asked her still why so much hate, when you love them, they love you, why is there space for hate. She continued, our grand father has left us good property, but as is the village custom the eldest son of my grand father has to take care of the lands and cultivation. Even after my father came to city, he was still under the influence of his elder brothers and they always cursed my mom for giving birth to the girl child first. So i said, so what princi also has only one daughter, divya nodded her head as no and said, divya has an elder bro who is doing medicine in vellore. Since i was the only child of my parents and that too girl, there was no respect for me in the village and everyone used to tease me and hurt me. I frowned upon it saying who were they.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 12:51 PM