Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Dad introduced us to his friends, we took blessings from some of his seniors. I introduced a couple of my friends to divya and also to parents. Just then our english madam walks in, she is wearing a simple white saree with some embroidery. All the lights in the hall was falling on her and bouncing at others, all the guys were mesmerised with the way she carried herself. Divya saw that i was staring and gave a gentle push, i said, not seeing her, but checking something and pointed towards booze. Thank god, they were kept just next to entry. Divya was convinced, she asked me do you also drink? i said yes, but only your beauty dear, when so much nasha is next to me, why will i need artificial ones, just then heard, nice one, it was divya's mother who had heard us, divya bent her head shyly. After some snacks or starters whatever it is called, the booze started flowing freely. Just then roopa walks with her dad, i told divya, see the dhristi walking in, roopa had worn a white chudi with yellow lines falling from her hips, she had worn a big dupatta and it was touching the floor.

Then someone of the guys said, see sweeper has come and pointed towards roopa. Roopa had been informed by another classmate and she had come to check how the party will be. Her father was not pleased as there was booze flowing freely, but the behaviour of the people was commendable. Just then a couple of people like goons walk in, in between them i saw ramesh. He saw me and brought his parents and introduced me to them. I was taken aback for a second seeing such a huge person, but his father spoke nicely and wished us and blessed us for long and happy married life. His mother too wished us, she was a little plumpy and had the look in her eyes which could stare someone to death. They were the most notoriously famous family in the whole of south tamilnadu. No one bothered about them here. Then they gave a small pack as gift, then his father turned towards ramesh and said he has made good friends. They left the venue after just tasting some sweets. Only ramesh stayed. None of the people were ready to talk to ramesh, not even his or my classmates as they were very much afraid of his background.

Divya then asked me how come you know them, i said, ramesh studies in our college and we are friends, chill, they dont hurt anyone until you try to harm them. it was now almost 9, most of the alchoholics were now in their prime, other people were chit chatting. Dad had also taken a couple of pegs with his friends and divya's father. All the ladies were chit chatting with each other. Me and divya had to stand for a lot of photo sessions. When all the guests left one by one, only our family and divya's parents were there, we all sat in one cab, divya's father was completely drunk now. He was unable to walk properly, i got down from the cab and put my arms under his shoulders, just then my M-i-l also came near him and tried to hold him, her boobs pressed on my hands. We went in the same position till his cab door, she left him and went inside the cab, from inside the cab, she held out her hand and tried to pull him inside, i still held him and then bent his head a little and moved him inside the cab, when his body went inside, she again came near my hand pressed her boobs and tried to pull him inside, this time he went completely inside the cab. I removed my hand by turning it a little and by mistake my hand cupped her boobs now. I hurriedly pulled my hand out and said sorry aunty.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 12:47 PM