Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I corrected, her tees now, as i have got her jeans and tees. vini who was riding me now came closer and took my hand and put it on her boobs, i started kneading them and then pushed another inside my mouth, i chewed vini's nipples like how divya had taught me, vinis moans increased and periyamma pushed her hands on vini's mouth. vini then tightened her pussy lips on reddy, i knew that she is about to climax, held her hips and then turned her around and i came on top of her. I started pounding her pussy with a little force and she buried her fingers in my back and released her juices. Periyamma who was watching till now, pushed herself next to us and pulled me on top of her, she said make it powerful and also please come inside only. There was no lubing needed for her pussy, i had already fingered it and her pussy was coated with her pre-cum. I then moved on top of periyamma and placed reddy on her pussy tip, she pushed her hips a little and reddy was inside her by an inch, then i remembered how divya liked the deep pushes. Held reddy in the same position and banged with full force into periyamma's pussy, a loud moan left her mouth aaaaaaa.....

Now it was vini's turn to close the mouth of periyamma, i banged her with all the might and when reddy was hitting her womb, she adjusted a little and then asked me to sit with my legs forward, she got up and placed her pussy on reddy and wrapped her legs around my waist, she then tightened her pussy a little. The position was such that her nipples were directly on my mouth and her womb was pressed on reddy, i let her do as she pleased, she started moving her hips and banging reddy with force now and i sucked her nipples to my heart's content, when she released, she increased the pressure on reddy by tightening her pussy lips, it hurt reddy a little, but she loosened just after her release. Reddy was also now ready to unload, i asked who wants his juice and where, vini, without giving any time for periyamma to react, pulled me on top of her and said, inside, she held reddy with one hand and guided him to her pussy. When reddy was inside the walls of her love hole i started the same like how divya liked, pulled reddy till the tip of vini's pussy and then banged with force, periyamma on seeing the position, first closed vini's mouth with her hand, vini nodded her head as if it was paining, i then bent down till her ears and said, this is why i am holding pallu of divya.

She said do normally da, it pains i need more time to adjust to reddy. I decreased the pressure but increased the speed as reddy was also in need of release, just then vini whispered, now. We both released our juices together, it started flowing from her pussy to the bed spread, i got up, rushed towards towel and then put it under vini's ass. They both realised that it was wrong room. Thank god not a single drop fell on bed spread. Just then vini's cell beeped, she checked and it was akka who had given missed call. Vini and periyamma asked me to get dressed fast and they also got dressed fast, we came to the hall and sat on the sofa. Periyamma then said, I am not satisfied with today's session, i need more, i will go home with akka tomorrow and please you find some time and come home. Vini said, good idea, even i will try to join. I said what if divya also wants to come. Their faces became gloomy. I then suggested, take turns during day time to be with divya so that all of us get chances with each other. They nodded their heads, just then akka and divya opened the door and walked in.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 12:44 PM