Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Again we had to be woken up in the morining. It was sunday and time was almost 9. I shook divya and woke her up, told her i have to go to classes you can sleep for some more time if you want. She was still in my jeans and tees. She said, then get ready, i will also change, by then mom again knocked the door, divya only opened it, Mom saw divya for the first time in jeans and smiled, divya realised her mistake and said athai, i will change and come and collected coffee in both her hands, mom then said, it is ok, be comfortable thats all and left us. I had coffee and got ready for classes, then divya asked me is it okay if i stay in this dress itself? i said yes, she then again asked me is it ok if i call athai as amma? i said yes, then she asked me what time will you be back da? i said around 2-2:30, she then asked me again you are leaving without breakfast, how will you manage? i said, i had breakfast early in the morning and i will manage somehow dont worry, she then turned towards me to ask something more, i told her di i am going to classes da, i will finish it and be back to answer all you questions. Another lesson learnt, women will have more questions than a man/husband can ever answer.

Reached classes, was late by 15 minutes, sir didn't bother, around 11 he gave us 15 minutes break, by then divya had given missed call 5 times. I called her back now, it was irritating to get calls during classes. I asked her why did you call? she said my mom called your mom and asked to send us there tonight, i told your mom to check with you, avoid da. I said ok dear, even if you had not reminded me i would not have taken you there. Then she said already missing you da, i said missing me or reddy? she said both. Then divya said, get some note books for me as i have to attend the college from tomorrow. I said yes and then said getting late for class, cya bye and cut the call. Took a smoke and lit it. Then thought after getting married my smoking has increased. Wanted to throw the cigratte, then decided last one for the day. Finished the classes and went home, forgot to buy books. Divya saw that my hands were empty and asked for books, i said i will get it after lunch. Mom and dad had left to check the arrangements at the hotel. Me, divya, vini, akka had lunch together. Then akka held divya's hand and said please can we go to the bangle showroom nearby. I looked at akka, she had sarcastic smile on her face, divya looked at me, i said yes if you want to go. Both akka and divya got ready and left for bangle store. Vini who was waiting for it, pushed me to my room and locked the door, periyamma then knocked the door and told, let me also in vini. Vini opened the door a little and they both wanted only one thing, "Reddy"

They didn't let me remove my dress also, they undressed quickly and opened their pussies, they even hurriedly removed my jeans and jockey, then vini pushed periyamma away a little and jumped on me. She guided reddy directly into her pussy, pushed me down and started humping reddy. My hands were silent so pulled periyamma closer and pressed her boobs, she removed my hands from her boobs and led me directly to her pussy, i fingered her pussy while vini rode reddy. Then periyamma told, we all used to discuss how your first night would have gone and how you have become inseperable with divya, we had to plan so much to get you. I then looked at periyamma and told her, you all got tired with my banging, you took reddy inside you bum hole and cried and said no girl can take his pressure and here divya is not letting him out unless he leaks inside her twice. Periyamma's eyes widened and then she said, no wonder you are holding her pallu always.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 12:44 PM