Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Her eyes became moist a little, i wiped her eyes, then kissed both of them and said, the only thing i cannot take is tears in your eyes. I lay on her for sometime in the same position. She then said, come on my stud, bang me and pour it inside only. I started moving reddy in and out of her love hole, I pushed my head on her nipples and sucked them, bit them, kneaded them, pushed them with mouth. When reddy was completely stiff now, i asked her can you take the pressure dear, she nodded her head yes. I moved reddy out till his tip was touching her cunt tip, then in one go sent him to the deepest point in her pussy, again pulled back and sent in the same way, she held my bums with her hands and whispered, i am tired a little, please go smoothly, so i again adjusted speed so as to not hurt her, after about 30 minutes plus, and her another orgasm reddy was ready to unload. I asked divya, where do you want him, she said you know my womb, push the liquid on it. The feeling i get when your spearms start flowing on my womb is the greatest, it rolls around the womb and stays there for a long time. I just dont want to miss it for anything dear. i increased the speed to maximum and unloaded on her womb. My discharge flowed from her womb till her pussy end and flowed out a little, it was getting thicker and thicker day by day. Once i was done, i turned around and put my head on her hands and lay down. I kissed her cheeks and said thanks dear, she said for what, i said you take so much pressure for me that's why. She hit my cheeks and said, it is also pleasure for me da.

We lay like that for sometime, she then whispered, i am hungry da, looked at the clock, it was almost 2. the only maggi packet left at home was already cooked. i asked her what do you want, she said anything. I got up, put my tracks and then called english madam's cell. Divya asked whom are you calling, i said wait, madam picked up the phone in 3-4th ring. She said, why am i calling so late in the night, i asked her madam are you awake? she said yes, with so much noise in neighbourhood how will i get sleep and laughed. Then she asked me why did i call so late, i asked, do you have maggi or biscuits or something to eat. She said yes, but she will not give me in balcony, but i will have to go to her place to eat. I said it is not for me, but for divya and explained madam how i forgot about divya for a second and finished my dinner and then took her out, but didn't get dinner. Madam then said, whatever, come home and have otherwise your choice. I asked divya to get ready, she wore my full arm tees and also my jeans, she tightened the belt to fit her and folded the jeans near feet. We then quietly opened the door without making any noise and then closed it back again.

Then went and knocked madam's door slowly. Madam opened the door and let us in. Once inside her place, i noticed she had lots of paintings on walls. There were flowers, babies, and very good sceneries. Madam asked us to sit on the sofa and said, first time you have come to my house as a couple so let me cook some sweet, we both said no no. Then i said madam first give us something to eat, she said two minutes and made maggi, she served us and she also took another bowl. We all chit chatted for some time, then i remembered that i hadn't called her for evening party. I invited her for the get together in the evening and divya also joined me. Madam agreed to attend it. I said call shamili also if possible. Divya looked quizzingly at me, so madam smiled and said, she is my sister who had come for your marriage. Divya then asked in her eyes, was she the one.

I nodded my head as no, then she was relieved. Madam understood that something was fishy but didn't bother to ask. We wanted to leave after having maggi and madam invited us again for lunch sometime and said come in day time guys. She then pulled out smoke from the drawer and offered me, i looked at divya, as she knew i smoke, she didn't bother. Me and madam lit the smoke in her house itself. Divya asked her how come you smoke, i thought only guys smoke. Madam said, long story leave it. We finished the smoke and sneaked back to the room. I came to balcony and waved to madam and said thanks. She waved back as good night. I went back and lay down next to divya. She turned me to opposite side and then hugged me from behind, she pressed her boobs and put her hand on my hips, she then tried to move her hands on reddy, she had to get up for it so she wrapped it around my chest and we both slept.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 12:42 PM