Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Divya then followed to the shower, once inside the shower, there was no time wasting, she immediately pulled reddy closer and kept it on her pussy, i pushed it with little force, her pussy had pre cum and reddy slid in without any obstacles or hurting her cunt. slowly both of us moved our hips, with the shower water flowing on our bodies, the skin had become completely wet and soft. I moved my hands on her bare back enjoying the softness of the skin. When she was ready for her first release there were no words spoken, she just pushed her hips with little force and held my back with little pressure, i moved reddy in and out of her pussy with little speed and she released her juices, it covered reddy and he was soaked with her pussy juices, my lips were still attached to hers and there was no intention from me to leave it. I sucked her mouth till both our lips hurt and still kept sucking. Once she was back to normal, i put my hands on her bums and lifted her a little, she instead of wrapping her legs around pushed it backwards, her knee was hitting my thighs and her feet were touching the walls.

I saw her feet and then released one hand and put her feet on the tap for hot water and then held her hips with the same hand, released the other hand and then put another feet on cold water tap. Her legs got grip now, i then raised her a little and asked her to hold the shower pipe, she did as told, now the goddess was holding the shower pipe and had her legs on the taps, i took a few steps behind and watched her play with water. She moved her boobs a little under shower sometimes and sometimes moved her navel under it or pointed her pussy to the water. i kept watching her play in water for sometime, and when my eyes were satiated with the view, went near her and put my mouth on her nipples, with water flowing on her nipples and on my mouth and then the water rolled all over till reddy and flowing down from the tip of reddy. I kneaded another boob for sometime, changed the nipples every now and then, her nipples had become very soft with the water flow and it was also standing with the excitment. I sucked her nipples, kneaded the boobs and chewed it to my heart's content, then slowly moved reddy inside her already wet cunt.

She then put one hand on my shoulder to take grip and divya herself started moving her hips up and down on reddy, she kept pumping him for about 15 minutes and when her hands started paining by holding the shower she released it and put the other hand on my shoulders, now it was my turn to pump her pussy. I moved reddy in and out of her pussy like a clock work, we spent a long time in the shower humping each other. Divya then moved her head up, her hands tightned around my neck, her hips contracted and her pussy locked reddy. She was on the verge of climax, i moved reddy with a little more speed and her pussy released her love serum. She could not stand any longer, i switched off the shower, lifted her up in both my hands, i held her in such a way that reddy was poking her bum hole. We came to room and i put her on bed. She felt very tired and i just lay next to her. She held reddy and was carassing him till she found little more strength and then whispered in my ears, come up dear. I asked her are you not tired? she said she is but she cannot have enough of reddy. I told her he is all yours, she hit me and said that's why i said come up. I took grip with one hand and crossed her body, held another hand to adjust position.

She held reddy and guided his tip to her love hole entrance, i pushed swiftly and he was buried in her hole. Divya pulled me and held my back tightly and whispered, be like this for sometime. I asked her can you hold my weight for such long, she nodded her head and said, now i have got used to your weight a little and him completely, every moment my head thinks of reddy and i am not able to concentrate on anything else, i am not satisfied with so many sessions da, i want more and more of him, i am like crazy for him now. Everytime i walk, even if it is panties or cloth or pussy lips brushing each other my desires get ignited and reddy occupies my mind fully. I said, so you have forgotten me and changed sides to reddy, she hit my chest with little force and said, it is your body that i am always longing dear, even one second if you are out of my sight, my heart beat increases, i feel like crying so much. I love you so much that i cant explain da. I kissed her lips and rolled my tongue inside her mouth for sometime. When i released i told her, me too di, everyday i am falling into the well called love and it seems it has no end and i am always falling, i just cannot control the fall and thank god for giving you to me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 12:42 PM