Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
She just nodded her head. The sales girl enquired us what we were looking for, divya said saree and i said jeans and tops. Divya looked surprised and said what will mom say, i pulled her hand towards the ladies jeans section. They took her measurment and the sales girl started showing us jeans collections. I called mom and said your marumagal(daughter in law) is not buying jeans and passed the phone to divya, whatever mom told her made her bold, she now choose half a dozen jeans, then we moved towards the tees and tops section and took more than a dozen tops and tees. Then i asked the sales girl where is the innerwear section, she without any emotions led us there. Divya then asked me to stay outside the section, i said get what ever is comfy for you and also buy some good ones, she nodded her head. I turned towards the shorts and sleevless section. Selected some jeans shorts with cut bottoms, then chose a couple more with elastic for holding tight near thighs. then choose 3 sleevless tops and 2 more tight tees for her. Still she was inside the lingerie section. I called her out, she then had got couple of innerwear packed, i whispered to her, got front hook bras, she nodded yes.

Then i asked the sales girl is there a sandal section, she said not in our showroom, but opposite who were almost closing. The sales girl then called out the opposite showroom and said, wait a customer will come to there after billing here pointed her hands towards me. He said ok ok. When i asked for billing, they totalled and said the total cost is 22k and asked me whether to continue billing, i said one sec and called satisha again, he asked which showroom again, i said the one in the mall, he said give the phone to sales girl. Then all of a sudden the sales girl started packing the clothes without billing, i asked her what happened, she said, she didn't know that i was owner friend. I said what, does satisha own this shop, she nodded her head. I said wait a minute and called satisha back, he was not ready to take the money from me, so i said i will drop the clothes and find another shop, finally after lot of deliberations he agreed to take 50%, i gave the billing counter the card and 11k got used up. Went to opposite shop and Divya choose one high heels, a couple of normal and two heel less ones, the shopkeeper again gave a massive discount.

There was a small hotel outside open and divya didn't want to eat anything there, we took the newly launched pringles chips in some other shop and started home. Once we reached there was no food for her, i went to kitchen and cooked the only thing i knew to cook, maggi. Mom came with me when i took noodles to our room. Divya wanted to show her what all i had got her, i gave the noodles and came back to hall. Dad was there and asked how much in sign language? i said about 15k and returned the card back. He said that's all and said keep the card till i get an addon for you, but don't exceed the next 10k, and once you spend 10k give the card back to me. I just nodded my head. Then i asked him smoke, he said ok, i went to room to get the smoke, and saw both mom and divya were hugging each other and crying, i got worried and asked them what happened? they both nodded their head saying as if nothing.

I took smoke and came out, me and dad had smoke in the terrace. Dad then asked are you guys happy, i said yes dad, thanks to listening to you, otherwise i don't know whether i would have found such a wonderful girl in future. He said its ok, if i am happy he is happy. We both finished our emotional moments and came down. I then went to room and locked the door, asked divya what happened that you both were crying? she said mom and herself have bonded well and mom wants divya to do anything she wants and always be happy. I said happy, but you both were crying like mad, i got worried di, she said, girly girly talks nothing much. Then she said, mom told to wear them after keeping kumkum tomorrow, so no trying new dress. I said try atleast one dear, she said, i am tired da and also hungry, i missed you since morning, and jumped and kissed me to her heart's content. by the time she was finished kissing we both were nude completely. I was feeling sweaty and pulled divya to shower.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 12:38 PM