Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
We took my splendor, Divya then sat with both her legs on one side and held my shoulder with her hand. I looked back, she said, can't da, saree you see. I stopped my bike and asked her to get down. She got down and gave a quizzing look. I said, wait for a minute, i have forgotten my card and went inside the house. Called mom near room and then quietly asked her, mom do you mind if your daughter in law wears jeans and tops inside the house? Mom sternly said no she has to wear only saree. I bent my head and left. I dropped the idea of going to the newly opened mall, and turned towards saree wholesale showrooms. Then asked divya where does she want to go. She choose one showroom and we went inside.

Trust me guys the enormous pressure of selecting the colour of saree is so much that moving a mountain or constructing a dam is a very easy work for guys. After deliberating for 2 hours inside a single showroom, only 2 sarees were chosen. pink colour with skyblue border and some work(please don't ask me what kalakaari it was, this is the first time i am buying a saree for anyone) and another one which was bottle green(dont ask me how many greens are there too) with several creeper prints were chosen. I asked the shopkeeper how much, he saw the look on my face and then said, first time you have come to the showroom. I nodded my head as yes, then he showed me a tv room adjacent inside the showroom itself where several guys were watching it and said, next time sir, you can sit inside until they finish their choices. I assure in the coming times you can easily finish one movie before they select 2 sarees and laughed. He then wrote on the bill 3.6k less discount, i stopped and called satisha and informed him the shop name, he said give the phone to the owner, the shop owner and satisha had business relationship so the price of the sarees were cut down by 2k and i had to pay only 1.6k.

Divya saw the reduction and she promised the shopkeeper that she will return only to buy sarees in future. I was exhausted completely now. She gave the sarees to the tailor in our lane and said urgent sir. He said please send the measurement blouse and i shall give it tonight only. Divya was overwhelmed with his response. I dropped her home and collected the measurement blouse, gave it to tailor and also paid him 400 and said i shall collect the clothes at around 10 in the night, he said, i shall give it to your place as soon as i finish it sir, you dont worry. He was the family tailor and knew the function tomorrow as his family was also invited for it. I went to classes without having lunch also. The saree choosing work had drained me out completely. After one hour of classes, the trainer said, looks like you are tired, take a break and be back in 30 minutes. I came out and took cold drink and then remembered that i had forgotten to invite all my friends for tomorrow's function. First i called up divya and then told her to invite all the friends to the get together tomorrow and went inside to the trainer and invited him and his family to the function and told him, sir, can i be back in one hour. He agreed.

I just stood outside and invited all my classmates, old friends from inter and a couple of school friends. I asked sorry to each one of them for not personally inviting as it all happened so fast that i couldn't find time. All of them agreed to come. Then i realised that i had forgotten only ramesh. I went over whether to invite him or not for sometime and then decided the guy is good even if his father was bad, so anyways decided to invite him. Called him and informed that i got married to divya and it all happened so fast that i could not invite him to marriage and we have a get together tomorrow, so please come and dont miss and also get your family too. He said sure da and kept the phone. After all the calling was done went back to classes and it was exactly 9 when sir finished. He said, you are a very fast learner, but in this work patience is what pays. Keep level headed and you will be successful. I thanked him for his advice and then came home, i reached at 9:15 itself, was damn hungry, went to kitchen directly and put rice and rasam and ate it without bothering about anything else. Everyone were surprised at it, because i rarely serve myself and that too when i ate in kitchen they started laughing.

Divya also had not eaten saying that she will eat with me and here i finished my lunch or dinner whatever it was called. Tears started flowing from her eyes. Mom then said take her out for dinner, she waited so much and you just without bothering ate dinner. Only when stomach was full that i realised what i had done. The time was only 9:30 now, so i asked divya to get ready, she said she was already ready. I took the bike keys and started towards door, just then mom came near and said, i was joking in afternoon and you didn't get her jeans, i said, since you said only sarees why will i get her anything else. Mom then said, you and her are still kids to me and will always be kids to me, i always want you both to be happy. Buy her what she wants and if i am ok if she wants to wear jeans at home also. If she is comfortable in any dress buy her that and she handed me 10k cash from her house expenses savings. I said thanks mom and left. There was only one place where the showrooms would be open and it was mall. I directly took her to the mall. Then after parking her took her to a multi brand retail showroom and said, sorry di, but first we will finish shopping and then we can have food otherwise this is the last shop where we can get clothes at this time.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 12:38 PM