Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
I then moved my hands a little down and held her boobs and started pushing her back on my face holding her boobs. after about half an hour of sucking each other, divya started pushing her hips on my face, i understood that she was near her climax and held her hips firmly with my hands and pushed my tongue inside her pussy, pulled it out a little and then licked from one end of pussy near her ass hole till the tip of her pussy, a big moan left her mouth now. She had raised her head with the lick. I again did it and she said aaaaaaaaaa... Keshoo. I then inserted my tongue inside and moving it around in her pussy. She then pushed her hips with a little force and released her juices. I held her hips for grip and moved it up a little. pushed my tongue out a little and little droplets started falling from her pussy lips on my tongue now. I wanted to take a photo of the pussy nector which had gathered like a honey drop at the tip of her pussy. The view was such that it seemed that the scene where i could see srilanka from rameshwaram was nothing but a rough pencil sketch. The view of the droplet of divya's love potion at the tip of her pussy got etched on my mind in such a way that all the beautiful sceneries and paintings i had seen before got washed out.

If da vinci had seen us in such a position, monalisa would have never been painted i thought. My eyes were mesmerised at the beautiful droplet so much that i didn't realise that divya was also watching me now, she then shook her hips a little and the droplet fell on my tongue. Wow the sweetest love potion i will ever taste i thought. She then asked me what were you seeing, i told her her last droplet had stuck at the tip of her pussy and it was an amazing scene for me. Then i pulled her pussy closer and sucked it dry. She then lifted her head up and said, my mouth is paining da. I said hmmm, my eyes became dim, not because she moved away from reddy but i missed the view of her love juice. I couldn't control anymore and said to her use your hands if you want and pushed my tongue inside her pussy. She said slowly dear, it hurts. I was not about to listen to anything now, i started kissing and biting her pussy with vigor. She kept the tip of reddy inside her mouth and pushed her tongue a little inside my foreskin. The sensation of her tongue inside foreskin drove me crazy. I told her i loved what you have done, she started making small circles with her tongue, her tongue was a little inside reddy. This was the first and the last girl in my life who would poke their tongue inside the foreskin of reddy near his tip.

Reddy got excited too much, I pushed my hips up with a little force, divya understood, she kept her tongue inside foreskin of reddy and she used her hands with a little force and more speed. I pulled her pussy and started chewing her pussy lips, her pussy mound, then inserted a finger inside her pussy and bit her pussy mound with a little pressure. She wanted to also release now and when reddy was banging her mouth, she started banging my face with her pussy. The sounds were echoing all around the room. We both released together, i drank a little of her juices, and lifted her pussy up a little to catch the droplets, but it just flowed from her pussy to her thighs. That scene of droplet could not be achieved with her recent release. She cleaned reddy with her mouth and wanted to spit out the cum. I looked at her now and said swallow it. although she didn't like the first taste of lund juice, she did as told. She then turned towards my face and came near and kissed on lips and said, this is how you taste. I said not bad. Time was almost 4 now. I asked divya, want to sleep or another round. She said how ever you wish dear. I have had my quota of releases. I said ok then lets sleep as he has also released once. Our eyes closed with tiredness and the droplet at the tip of her pussy kept coming back in my mind for a long long time. I never knew when i had gone to deep sleep.

At 9:30 in the morning, was awoken with the sound of knocking of the door, i shouted who is it, mom replied me, wake up both of you and have breakfast. I really didn't want to wake divya up. But the shouting made her awake. She turned her head towards mine and looked deep in the eyes and pulled me closer to her lips. after the passionate kiss, i told her get up we will go and buy dresses for you. When we both got ready and came out it was 10:30, her mom was in kitchen chit chatting with my mom. Divya went to the kitchen and i followed her. Mom then put breakfast to two plates ang gave it to divya. Divya's mom said one minute and said today evening you both come to our place for dinner, we both looked at her and then at mom. Mom nodded her head meaning yes, we said ok, then i told her sorry aunty, today i have classes in the evening and we will come tomorrow. Aunty said, but she doesn't have dresses also here, how is she adjusting? divya then interrupted her mom and said, mom i have everything i need here, don't worry.

I didn't like the way divya spoke to her mom. When we reached the room i asked her what has gotten to her, why did she speak to her mom like that. She replied she cannot forget the night i got her out of her house, where her mom was not protecting her or saying anything supporting divya. I said forget it yaar, it is an old chapter now. she said, i am her daughter da, how can i forget. One more lesson learnt, women will never forget or forgive so easily. Divya then told me, find a reason, i don't want to go back there ever. I got angry, but she was persistent and said, the day i took my foot out of that place with you i decided i will never go there ever in my life again come what may, and if you love me, you will make sure that i will never go there again. I had no more words to pacify her, so said as you wish divya. Its just that i want you to be happy always, and do only things that makes you happy and comfortable. We then went out on our first shopping as a couple.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 12:35 PM