Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Leapt on divya, pushed my hands on her blouse and removed it in one go, threw her blouse and bra to the side and pushed my mouth on her nipples. All the control from morning went for a toss. She moaned a little when i bit her nipples. She then loosened the knot of her petticoat and i pushed her saree and petticoat using my legs, then loosened her panty a little and removed it completely. She said, slowly dear i am all yours, where was i in a position to listen to her, i had controlled from afternoon and now i was not going to listen to anything. Placed reddy on her pussy tip and gave a gentle push, divya was also anticipating it and reddy went in a little, she then adjusted her hips a little and i gave another gentle push, reddy was buried till half, she said what no pressure today and herself pushed her hips up a little, and i pushed reddy with a little force, he was buried within the dark walls of divya's love hole. a big moan escaped divya's mouth. I then moved near her lips and kissed them, she turned her head a little and held my back with her finger nails.

I kissed her cheeks and ears and neck, her finger nails didn't move from my back, it started paining a little for me, i said oouch, she asked what happened, i said your finger nails are poking me. She loosened her hands a little but held my back tightly. She whispered now dear, i am about to release. I looked at her eyes quizzingly and asked so soon? she whispered back, i am holding it from after breakfast. I wanted to jump on you that time and bang you, but what to do, so much work in between that i had to control my urge, now when he went inside, all the urge got released and now i am about to cum. I pushed reddy in and out in tandem with her breathing, it was slow but hard pushes. She then said, more pressure da, i banged her hole for 4-5 times and divya released her juices instantly. This was her fastest release. Reddy was miles away from his release.

Divya then pushed me on my back and pushed her mouth towards reddy. She pulled her petticoat near to clean reddy, i held her hand tightly and said, use your mouth dear, also it is not some dirt that is on reddy, but your love potions. She hit me lovingly and said, you want me to taste my cum, i nodded yes, she then positioned her face on top of reddy and pushed her tongue out a little, she was teasing me by not touching reddy. I held her head and gave it a small push, her tongue touched reddy's tip, she said, shee, i dont like the taste of my cum, please dear, i shall clean reddy and then do it. Since it was her first time i didn't object. She took her petticoat which was lying near and cleaned reddy completely. She then held reddy and tried to move foreskin on him down. Since i was not circumcised, skin didn't go down fully. She then pushed her lips on reddy, she kissed at all sides, from top to bottom and and circled around reddy with her lips. I laughed a little and said, dear open your mouth and take him in. She nodded her head and opened her mouth a little and then inserted reddy inside her mouth using her hands.

She held him in her mouth for less than a minute and choked. I got up and carassed her back a little and told her, you have to breathe with nose and also move your mouth just like how you move your pussy. She nodded her head and started again, she took reddy a little inside her mouth and sucked it a little, a small moan escaped my mouth. This was the first time i felt her soft tongue on reddy's tip. She then moved her mouth down a little, reddy's tip touched her throat, he had hardly gone even half inside her mouth. She then lifted her head up and said, i thought i can take him completely inside my mouth but cannot da. I shall do as much as i can and again she bent and took reddy inside her mouth. She kept moving her mouth all over reddy. He was back to being in his strongest position. Divya liked the extra stiffness on him. I then got up and tried to pull her over me, she lifted her head and said, enough of using mouth? i said no, but my mouth is free and please can you send your hips on my face. She said ok and moved her hips over my face, her knee hit my face once and it hurt a little, i said oouch, she laughed and said sorry da. She then placed both her legs on each side next to my ears.

I then pushed her hips down a little, her pussy was directly over my mouth now. I needed no further invitation and pushed my tongue on her pussy mounds first, a big moan left her mouth. She started sucking reddy with more vigor. I explored the walls of her pussy first, then slowly inserted tongue a little, divya's body was shivering with the delicate touches of my tongue on her cunt. i started massaging her ass cheeks with my hands and pushed my tongue further up inside her pussy. It had leaked before and her juices were tasting very nice, a little dryness of the pussy juice had made it a little thicker. my tongue was enjoying the taste so much that i didn't want her juices to end. When i had dried her pussy lips and entrance with my tongue, i inserted my finger inside her pussy and started pulling out the nector little by little and also sucked my finger dry. Her pre cum started oozing now. Her first leak mixed with her pre cum tasted different than her normal release juices. I liked the taste of her precum mixed juices better i thought. I moved my finger as deep as it could go and pushed her nector towards her pussy tip, then again inserted tongue and lapped it up.

horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 12:33 PM