Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Called dad on his cell and asked which temple we should visit today, he said the same shriraman koil. I asked him, call divya's parents also, she should not feel bad, he said, you have his number, call him. I said thanks dad. I didn't want divya to miss her parents also, as of now i couldn't give her anything she wanted, so atleast the little happiness of her parents still being in her life i didn't want to snatch. I called father in law and asked him, uncle any program you have in the evening, he said, his eldest bro is coming tonight, so i said, we are going to the same temple where i got married and you make sure to get mother in law also there by pooja time, he said he will try and kept the call.

Evening all of us got ready, took a qualis and reached the temple, her parents also joined us. Divya was very happy seeing them, the water from divya's eyes flowed freely seeing her parents. Mom went near her and wiped the tears and said, we don't want one drop of tears from your eyes, we always want to be happy, thats why keshav called your parents. Divya and mom hugged each other. We all went to the temple and finished the pooja there, it was now 8 in the night when we started back. Mom invited divya's parents to our place for dinner. When we all reached back it was almost 9. Mom and periyamma made dinner, divya's mom also spent her time in the kitchen. Divya, akka and vini went to room to change their dresses. Me, dad and uncle were the only ones left out in hall. Uncle said any place to smoke, dad invited me also to terrace, i went with them, pulled out the smoke and offered to uncle and dad, uncle had brought a pack with him and he declined to take from my pack. When we all lit the smoke, uncle opened the topic of treat for all his collegues, i also joined that even i need to invite my classmates, it was decided by uncle that he will bear the expenses of the treat and if a small choultry near his place is available, he will book it for sunday evening. Me and dad agreed, they decided to invite all their friends and they asked me how many friends i am planning to invite, i told them about 40 in our class and 15 more outside, they asked me to check with divya also and inform them in the morning.

Dad also wanted to invite some of the neighbours and finally when the tally was made, the invitees reached about 300 people, it was decided to book a place in hotel. They asked me directly do you take drinks, i said no, but some of my friends might, i dont know. They laughed and asked never tasted? i said no, never tried and don't want to try also. We all reached down and dad and uncle informed about the sunday party to others over dinner. Dad and mom requested them to stay in our place tonight, but they declined and said aunty will join us in the morning. They left around 11:30. Akka, vini, krish and kiddo pulled divya to their side and said, for your marriage, we didn't get new clothes also, so until you give 10k to us, we are not going to leave divya. I said, you all know how the marriage happened then also you want money, they said yes unitedly and said, until you pay, she is going to stay with us and held divya tightly. I looked at parents and periyamma, they sat on sofa and said, dont involve us. We are not a part of it. I said i dont have that much money, vini then interrupted and said, i have your pass book and we know how much money you have. I started negotiating, they were not ready to oblige and finally i relented and agreed to 10k only. They said we need cash and until that we are not going to send anni to your room. I went to room and pulled the cheque book out and said i dont have cash now, wrote a 10k cheque as self, signed on both sides and handed over to them. They together said, until this is cashed we will not send divya and only when it is cashed we will send her to you.

Now divya also started supporting them. I was cornered, looked at dad, mom and periyamma. They were not ready to interfere too. I again went to room and checked the cupboard and found 2k in cash, i went back to all of them and put 2k on the centre table and said, this is all i have for now, this is over and extra of 10k cheque i have given, send divya now or give me back my cheque and leaned on sofa head rest. They all discussed and took the 2k kept on centre table and then pushed divya next to me. All of them were laughing. All of us spent sometime chit chatting, the clock showed 1 now, we all decided to retire for the night. I went near mom and dad and informed them that i want to take divya out in the morning to get her clothes as she doesn't have any. Dad then called me to his room, pulled out his credit card and gave it to me. He said, it has 40k balance, please leave 15k for emergency and you can use 25k. I looked upto him and said 25k for clothes, he said, for women, even 1 lac will also be less, for now manage in it. I dont want to spend the cash i have as i have to pay for the house advance for you. I just nodded my head, i again asked him, how can i use your credit card, he smiled and said just sign like me and no one will bother you. He also advised me to take divya to a good shop and not some local ones as they dont accept cards. I nodded and put the card in my pocket and left.

I went to my room and locked the door. Divya jumped on me and started kissing my face all over. I just held her like that and went on the bed. She said thank you da, i asked for what, she said for calling my parents. I told her i know you missed them, so called them. She pushed her hand on reddy and started moving her hands on him. He was ready in no time, i tried to remove my jeans, she held my hand and said allow me. I kept quiet. Divya removed the belt from buckle, then loosened the button of jeans, she then pushed the zip down. She asked me to lift my ass a little, when i lifted, she pushed jockey and jeans a little down. Jockey was still covering reddy. Divya then moved down jeans a little and kissed reddy on

jockey. She said, your jockey smells bad, did you jerk yourself off. I said, no but that is what happens when pre cum is released so many times inside it from morning. She asked me to promise her that i will never jerk myself when she is around. I said promise. Divya then removed jeans and jockey completely. She put her mouth on reddy for the first time. I said cheating, you removed only my dress, so she said, remove them, i said no, you took charge so you only have to remove, she without showing any hesitation now coolly remove the hook from her blouse and her pallu fell down on reddy, she then put her hands behind and removed the hooks of her bra, her blouse became a little disorientd with it. Then she put her hands on her blouse, i could not control anymore, i jumped on her and pushed her down on bed.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 20-05-2019, 12:29 PM