Fantasy | Updated - Part 49 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex**
**Part 11.**

Nila’s hands were shaking as she watched Purvi struggle to escape these bastards. She hated herself for doing this to her house mate. It was unfair to these girls, who came here looking to better their future, to be put through these torture and humiliation. What else could she do? Nila thought of her own family and the hardships they went through to put her through college. It would break their hearts to know what she had had to endure.  

Society did not give a fuck about people like her. The only way to fight back was to get educated. Nila had dreams. She wanted to gain a scholarship and pursue law. Her goal was to one day go back to her little village and fight for her people’s rights. Basic human necessities were denied. Lands were wrongfully taken out of their very noses. She has had enough. If this was what she had to do to achieve her goals, so be it.  

Purvi’s heart broke when she saw Prof. Bakshi’s reply. Viraj has scrolled up, showing her the messages and photos that he had sent to him using her name. It felt like a stab in the heart when the man she had once considered to be a father figure lust after her body. Typical men. They are all the same, she cursed.  

“Hurry up Doggie! Or it will be your photos we spread.”, Ganesh growled at her, struggling to hold Purvi down as she tried her best to wiggle free. He had pulled her shirt over her head up to her elbows, locking her arms together.  

“Let me go, fucking bastards!”, she screamed, praying a neighbor would hear and come to her rescue.  

“Noo!!”, Purvi’s closed her eyes tightly as she felt her training bra snap from the back. Nila quickly grabbed it off her body and threw it under the couch, leaving her upper body bare for all to see. “No... please ...no...”, Purvi begged as tears started to heavily flow out of her eyes.  

PHAPPPP!!! Viraj slapped her hard across the face. PHAPPPPP!!!! Another on the other side. The pain rushed up to her brain like bullet as she gasped loudly in-between sobs. Nila fell back, pushing herself backwards up against a wall away from the scene.  

“Enough!”, Viraj shouted at her as Purvi’s tried to hush herself from crying loudly, afraid of getting slapped again. She looked up at him, her eyes wide open in fear. Ganesh grabbed her arms, pulling her upwards to a standing position as Ravi let her legs go and went back to his seat. Viraj continued to stand, holding her phone, smiling slightly at the sight before him. 

Ravi whistled softly, not taking his eyes off Purvi as Ganesh continued to hold on to her hands above her head. Purvi was breathing hard as she kept her eyes shut and face to the ground. Nila remained on the floor, watching.   

“Stop shouting and screaming, little cow, and Gunda will let your hands go”, Viraj spoke softly, emphasizing every word, “Or you can continue to misbehave, and I will slap you until your teeth fall out. Do you understand me?” 

Purvi nodded. She slowly opened her eyes as Ganesh pulled her top off and let her hands go. Purvi immediately covered her exposed breasts, looking down, humiliated and ashamed.  

“Move your hands away, Purvi.”, Ravi sneered from his chair, “Come on. Let us have a look.” 

Purvi could feel her body shiver from the cold as she slowly moved her hands down to her sides, standing bare chested in the hall for everyone to see. Her heavy breasts hanging off her chest, her dark nipples standing hard at attention towards Viraj.  

“Wahhh... look at the size of those tits.”, Ganesh whispered softly, “I think these are the biggest we have seen so far, yaar!” 

Purvi kept her head down, avoiding Viraj’s smile. He held the phone in one hand, placing his right palm under her left breast, feeling the weight of the meat. “Wow. How big are your udders, little cow?”, he cooed mockingly.  

“Thir....Thirty-Six... Double D... “, Purvi had stopped her sobbing, sniffling slightly. She was feeling afraid and angry. Purvi felt his thumb touch the tip of her hard nipple, gently rubbing the hard nub.  

“We can have some fun with these.”, Viraj said softly, his finger gently tracing the outline of her large dark areolas, feeling every bump and wrinkle. “Do you like having your nipples touched by me?”, he smiled.  

“No.”, Purvi shot back, her annoyance getting the best of her. 

Viraj gripped her nipple with his thumb and forefinger, pulling it roughly until he heard her cry out in pain. “What did you say, village whore?”, his voice threatening.  

“Ye...yes... I do. Fuck. It hurts... please...”, Purvi begged, her hands grabbing his wrists, trying to push him away. Viraj kept her nipple pinched tightly between his fingers, twisting it hard. “Ahhh.. please... Master... please “, she cried out.  

“The old fucker Bakshi is waiting for her reply, yaar.”, Ganesh chuckled from where he stood, snapping Viraj back to attention.  

“Ah yes. I’ve forgotten about that bastard. Let’s play with him a little while more and move on”, he sneered at Purvi as he let go of her nipple. He was not done, he wanted to humiliate this bitch even more. There was still fight left in her and he wanted to savor every moment of it. He needed to break her spirit. “Take off your pants, little cow.”, he smiled.  

“Please... this is enough... I’m begging you...”, Purvi was struggling to maintain her composure. Her left nipple was stinging in pain. Nila continued to watch from the floor, in spite of everything that was taking place, she could not take her eyes off Purvi’s beautiful breasts.  

“I won’t repeat myself.”, Viraj whispered to her.  

Holding in her breath, Purvi grabbed the sides of her pants, pushing it down to her legs.  

---------- 

10 minutes had passed since he had replied Purvi’s last message. Bakshi was still seated in his chair, pondering if he had made the right decision. He was a man, subjected to the typical male weakness of a beautiful young female body. Perhaps she was just teasing him, wanting to have a little bit of fun at the end of the semester. Bakshi was slowly rubbing his cock through his pants, “Ahh.. That little slut, what I would give to stick it in her tight ass.”, he whispered to himself.  

The phone suddenly vibrated on the table as he scrambled to pick it up, hoping it was Purvi.  

Purvi (Class 4A) sent an image.  

Bakshi quickly unlocked his phone, waiting for the image to load. “Fuck.”, Bakshi could not take his eyes off the screen. It was a half body shot of Purvi with both her hands holding up her breasts towards the camera. Two large dark areolas with thick pointy nipples greeted him. Her face was covered slightly by her hair, but he knew it was obviously her.  

Bakshi was stunned, he was expecting another tease, not a nude. He quickly downloaded all the photos and saved them in a different folder in his phone, afraid that Purvi might delete the chat.  

Purvi (Class 4A) is typing… 

Bakshi waited anxiously for her message. He could not stop looking at her photo. He wanted to grab her big tits and chew down on those sweet chocolate tips.   

Purvi (Class 4A) : Do you like your gift, sir? *smiley face*  

----------

**End of Part 11.**
[+] 7 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex** - by B1ryani - 16-03-2022, 02:22 PM