Adultery The burden of my life getting heavier everyday after my husband passed away
(11-03-2022, 07:45 PM)sissylandsuhagan Wrote: After few weeks of me getting widowed , I came to my senses a bit but not completely , and soon I started to get panic because of the lack of money I had as the fee of my son's college is due to be paid and most of the money we had was in my ex husband's bank account which was freezed by the bank as it didn't had any nominee 

It was Saturday evening , I came from my childhood s friends house , where I went a few hours back to borrow some money but hardly got any as she stated she lacks budget 

I came home with a big disappointment , tensed , i sat down in my sofa and was about to weep on my condition but suddenly the door bell rang 

I got up the sofa and went to open the door thinking It must be my son Aanu (vivan in documents )

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmUhlEWGnNjlKMmXkMQtP...A&usqp=CAU]

Aanu beta bolte huye maine darwaaja khola k tabhi ek kaala lamba tagda vyakti darwaje par khada tha jise dekh kar m hairan rah gayi m heels phne thi phir bhi vah mujhse kaafi lamba tha 

M hairani ki mudra se vaapis aate huye usko haath jod kar namaste bola , jii kahiye aap kon

( as the door opened maine dekha ekdum maal jaisi apsara jaisi aurat khadi hai samne i cant believe this is...ashishs widow wife but just to confirm)

wo aap ashish ki....( didnt asked after that as i just wanted to confirm ki mera employee ashish ki hi widow wife hai ye)

( omg itni apsara jaisi husn hai iski biwi uffff i had a wife and 4 kids my wife was alsmost like aunty now)

um actually myself satish yadav ...mai ashish ke company se aaya hu .. i was his boss 

i am deeply sorry for ur loss Mrs.. sorry miss ( bymistake Mrs bola pahle jale pe namak chidakne ka kaam kiya ) Rai ( i didnt knew ur name so just called u Miss Rai)

may i come in ? if u dont mind ( i wanted to give company assistance money and also some money for ashish loyal work culture with our company for all these years)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The burden of my life getting heavier everyday after my husband passed away - by KaliaPintu - 11-03-2022, 07:54 PM