Adultery The burden of my life getting heavier everyday after my husband passed away
My name is Aishwarya, 39 years , i was everyone's favorite during my highs schools , so was i favorite of my ex husband who passed away two weeks ago .
He never made me feel like his wife and I always felt the life just like going to the school with him every morning 

Maybe I'm too careless person and because of my mistakes and non responsibilty he had to bear the cost of live as I spend all his money every time and he had to work two jobs at a time but he never complained because I was the mother of his child and he was very fond of my beauty  and these thoughts making me restless what is the use of this as I've destroyed his life 

I'm keeping my tears inside and wear makeup and jewellery so my 18 yo son don't panic as he's quite weak

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPqbmFLjHrL8fOkByabKX...Q&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
The burden of my life getting heavier everyday after my husband passed away - by sissylandsuhagan - 11-03-2022, 07:20 PM