Fantasy | Updated - Part 49 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex**
**Part 7.**

“Enough Gunda. Time for the cow’s next task. Come here, Purvi.”, Viraj giggled, enjoying the moment. No. Purvi doesn’t look defeated yet. She might be hurt or angry, but she needs to be stripped of her dignity, literally. He smiled at the thought.  

Purvi slowly crawled from Ganesh’s feet back towards the 2-seater couch. She sat on the floor, looking up at Viraj’s smiling face. Her mind was racing, considering all her options. Receiving help from her college, or even the security officer, seemed to be out of the question at the moment. Maybe, just maybe, there might be someone who could help her.  

Purvi’s phone suddenly beeped. She recognized the sound of her WhatsApp notification and prayed hard that it wasn’t a close family member or friend.  

“Now, what do we have here?”, Ravi suddenly voiced up, his dark face smiling widely as he stared at Purvi’s phone screen.  

“What is it, yaar?”, Viraj raised his eyebrow, curious.  

“Well, well, well... somebody is close to that old bastard, Bakshi.”, Ravi smiled. 

Ganesh sat back down on his dining chair beside the standing Nila. “Wait. I know that name.”, his fat face twisted as he thought hard.  

Fuck. Purvi had totally forgotten. She had fallen sick sometime in the middle of the semester, unable to finish a pending assignment that carried 30% of her entire course’s marks from Prof. Bakshi’s class. Fortunately for her, she was one of Prof. Bakshi’s favorite students, constantly excelling his class. He had agreed to allow her to focus on her finals, then submit her assignment a week after the final paper.  

“I remember him! Bakshi, the old fuck. “, Ganesh said out loud, “He failed me twice until I told on him to Thomas.”, he laughed out loud. “The old pervert, he likes to play favorites with the girls in class. The boys always got scolded for no fucking reason. I would know. I got most of it.”, he grinned at Nila. She avoided his eyes, looking away.  

Anandha Bakshi was in his late 50’s, a skinny man with balding white hair. He had not married, given his passion for academics, and younger girls. He was on top of the world when he was offered a senior professor role in the college. It was the perfect place for him to feast his eyes, even more so when Purvi had joined his class. A dusky busty beauty with a sharp mind, his perfect type of girl. He had lost count of the number of times he had masturbated in his private office imagining Purvi’s big tit’s bouncing in his face as she rode him. How he wished every time she came to him for counselling, he could bend her over the table and stick his hard cock into her virgin ass and fuck her raw.  

When Purvi had messaged him out of the blue, he was quick to give her the time she needed to complete her assignment. Bakshi had immediately saved her number, making sure to occasionally drop her a text in the pretense of asking about her studies or if she had needed any help from him. He was also a little sad, knowing that Purvi would ace his class and he would not see her again next semester. Today was her last paper, his paper, and she still owed him her assignment.  

“I’m surprised he failed you twice, Gunda. That means he had to see your fucking fat face for two more semesters.”, Ravi looked up as he commented in a serious tone. The three of them burst out laughing again.  

“Ravi, what does his message say?”, Viraj asked, curious.  

Ravi read out loud, imitating Prof. Bakshi’s deep serious tone. “Hi Purvi. “, all the boys chuckled loudly, “Just dropping a text to ask how was the final paper?...” 

“The fucker never messaged me to ask how was my final paper.”, Ganesh said in between trying to hold in his laughter.  

“You never even went to any of your exams, you fat bastard.”, Viraj shot back as they both laughed.  

Ravi let out a sigh, annoyed at Ganesh for interrupting him, then looked back at the phone screen, “... and also wanted to remind you about the assignment that’s overdue. Do let me know if you need any help. TC.”  

Purvi kept her head down, her ears picking up every single word of Prof. Bakshi’s message that was read out loud by Ravi. What was she going to do now? How long were these boys going to be here? What other tasks did they want her to accomplish in the name of this so-called ragging? They have already humiliated and disrespected her. How much more did they have in store for her so she can go back to her life.  

“Give it to me.”, Viraj said.  

Purvi’s eyes widened as she watched her phone exchange hands. Viraj took the device and started to scroll through her chat with Prof. Bakshi.   

“This fucker seems to have taken a personal interest in you, little cow.”, he smiled. “Now, what shall we reply him?” 

“No... no... please don’t.”, fear started to arise from the pit of her stomach. Humiliating her in front of them, she could still take it, but involving outsiders, especially a teacher, was out of the question.  

Purvi started to push herself upwards, reaching out to take her phone away from him, “Viraj, don’t....”  

PPHAPPPP!!!! She could barely make out the swift movement of his right hand before it landed on her face. Her cheek was stinging as tears started to form on the sides of her eyes again. Her body twisted as she fell back on the floor, taken by surprise.   

“Village whore. How dare you speak my name?!!”, Viraj shouted as he spat at her, the saliva hitting her chest over the T-shirt and arm as her body slumped back onto the floor. “Fucking cow. You will do as you are told. I am your master! Do you fucking understand me?!”, his face was twisted with a sudden burst of rage. "

“Ye... yes....master...”, Purvi nodded as she looked up at him from the floor, her heavy chest heaving as she took in deep breaths and quickly wiped the tears from her eyes. Nila watched silently from where she stood. So, now it begins, she thought to herself.  

“Alright. It’s time to have some fun, little cow.”, Viraj's expression did a 180-degree change as he smiled sweetly at her again. “Are you ready?”

**End of Part 7.**
[+] 7 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex** - by B1ryani - 11-03-2022, 01:19 PM