Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many husbands and guys have exploited their wife or gf.
(06-03-2022, 01:07 AM)indian_couples Wrote: We have done a few dares but only when she is an equally interested partner. I dislike the idea of treating wives as "object". Here are a bunch of things that we have done and others can try:

1) Full body spa for her (gift from me for our first marriage anniversary). For those imagining something dirty, it was a lady who massaged her (though yes, my wife was completely nude under a short spa robe). There was no "happy ending" but it was deeply satisfying for her. 

2) She goes commando from time to time usually to movie theatres (pre-covid times!). More recently, she has been to a "baaraat" completely commando. Just a lehenga. Of course, she was wearing bra and proper blouse top etc. But all movement was unrestricted on the bottom. It was her first baaraat in a long time and she danced her hearts out in a crowd of young men and women. I kept having scandalous thoughts like what if someone lifts her lehenga. Eventually when we returned back, I did exactly that, slid myself inside her and finished. 

3) She has a colleague who I often tease her with. He is the kind of guy that girls would find very attractive (tall dark handsome). He is also married but often shows a tad too much interest in my wife. Esp since lockdown, he has been chatting regularly with her on whatsapp. A few days back, at a request from me, she had a mobile conversation with him. It was a normal talk (nothing flirty) except for the fact that she was completely naked!! I don't know about the other side, but there certainly was a big boner on this side of the conversation which she gladly relieved after disconnecting the call Smile.
Your this number  3 I experience. Once me and wife were fucking  her mom call as her mom sick she have to take the call .  Wife was talking   to her mom and I was fucking her  best part was she try to hide her moans I love her face expression that turn me on she have mix small anger  lust on her face she have long chat will her mom all the time I was increase my speed of fucking to make her moans she try to hold it. That memories still give me hard on.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How many husbands and guys have exploited their wife or gf. - by Pussytimes - 11-03-2022, 10:39 AM