Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many husbands and guys have exploited their wife or gf.
Me and my wife come from a conservative family. However, that did not stop me from having fantasies of exposing my wife by making her wear short clothes. Every newly married couple you see will honeymoon in beach destination and make wife wear extremely short shorts or skirts and even bikini. I expressed my desire to my wife that I wanted to see her in a bikini on an open beach. She was reluctant first but then she agreed. And for the first time she wore a bikini at Goa. It was in South Goa at Agonda beach. South Goa is a heaven for hubbys who have kinky fantasies of exposing their wives. It is absolutely safe as tourists and locals won't bother you. Al though my wife wore a monokini the upper part exposed 25% of her tits. Believe me, tourists and locals saw her in that attire and I had a hard on for at least 30 minutes. She too was comfortable in that monokini which is almost like a bikini. Now I have a desire to make her wear a proper two piece bikini at some other beach destination.
[+] 3 users Like Newbie_Xossiper's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How many husbands and guys have exploited their wife or gf. - by Newbie_Xossiper - 10-03-2022, 07:08 PM