Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
As I came back to my tinny chamber, I felt I had returned from a dream walk. It was now around four in evening. Only two more hours were left for finishing the day. The attendant attached to four cabins told me that as far as he was there, he didn't heard any ring on intercom.

The day had been disappointing and I thought Mrs. Sen's talks were only a joke. May be she just wanted to see our reactions. It was ridiculous to think that they would put me as Manager (Exports) in that great mill. There was no connection of that place with my present work and experience. How a big company like that was going to risk so much even if it is in exchange of some one's wife?

Trying to shift my mind I went to floor amid roaring of machines. However still in corner of my mind, I cursed myself for not able to speak to my wife something about other man's huge penis and failed to win a good omen for the day.

I wandered on floor aimlessly for more than an hour from one machine to other looking at moving wheels.

Precisely at 5:35 my heart suddenly again skipped many beats as I saw that peon with small moustache walked on my floor imposing his majestic brass badge! I recognized him; he was sitting out side of Mr. Sen's room.

Here reality was coming to me! Why on earth Mrs. Sen would lie to mother? Suddenly I felt I was an important man! I looked at him and for a moment our eyes met. He walked in my direction but just as I was expecting him to speak, he walked past and moved to other end of long floor towards the room of my boss.

It appeared that I had been completely blown by hot wind as I saw him entering his chamber. After a while he came out with a file and walked past me out of floor.

I didn't want to stay there any more. I went to cabin, locked my drawer. Still there were fifteen minutes left but I finished the day and walked out of floor.

At home the things were not different than mill. Mother had nothing to tell me, there was no call from Mrs. Sen.

I was not in mood to talk with any one and went upstairs. I had been waking all through last night so after dinner, I went to sleep.

-------------------------------------

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 10-03-2022, 01:07 PM