Misc. Erotica Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi
Everyone waved their hands while I was walking into the security area. I could see some kind of disappointment in Swathi’s face.

I reached SFO and called my folks immediately. I told them that I liked the girl and they could proceed with the arrangements.

Date got fixed and it was next month. Our marriage would be in India, at Swathi’s grandma’s place. Entire Ananda Rao’s family flew down a week before.
Since, I didn’t get enough leave, I had to leave just two days before the wedding.

Back in SFO, after I returned from Seattle, my roommates asked me how my would-be was. I said she was astonishingly beautiful. They congratulated me.
Manohar, one of the two roommates asked me if I had a photo. As I showed the photo of Swathi, I could see a tinge of jealousy in their faces.
They said she was looking extraordinarily awesome. I put the photo in my cupboard.

I couldn’t sleep that night. I was recalling Swathi, her soft beauty, smooth touch, pleasant smile and what not!!!.. It wasn’t the first time I masturbated.
I did it many times imagining various actresses and the girls I saw. But this was the first time I was dreaming with my would-be and I came so better than I ever did. It became a routine almost everyday, even when I was taking bath.

Couple of days later, I was in the bathroom. After brushing the teeth, I realized that there was no soap. As I came out of the bathroom, I could see Manohar, still in his bed in his bedroom. What surprised me was that he was holding the photo of Swathi and was masturbating. I felt a strange pain clubbed with pride.
I kept watching that scene. He didn’t realize that I was watching him, I was pretty sure he was out of this world. He wasn’t hurrying it up.
His tool was already out as hard as rock and as hot as a volcano and it was throbbing up. He was giving it gentle stokes with his fingers instead of using the usual methodology. Later, he took his penis in his hand and touched it on Swathi’s mouth. I thought of going there as I wondered if he might spoil the photo.
He gave a gentle rub on his tip with the photo for couple of minutes, moved the photo to his mouth as if he was giving her lip kiss while jerking his tool.
While glaring at the photo, he stroked his manhood. Finally he came. I could hear him muttering some bad words about Swathi. Slowly, I moved back into the bathroom and had my share of imagination.

When I came out, Manohar was acting as if nothing happened. It wasn’t a great topic to discuss. I thought I better hide that photo somewhere.
All of a sudden, another thought sent shivers into my spine. Of course, once I got married, those two guys would be vacating my apartment and move to some other, but in the same complex. But I was afraid if Manohar would attempt anything to my lovely Swathi. After all, Manohar’s nature was of that kind.
As I know, he did trap few girls, both desis and Americans. A kind of nervousness started playing with my mind after that scene.
There was a little fear that started settling in my mind. I thought I would try with my company to see if they could transfer me to Seattle after my marriage. But, at that time, I didn’t know there was something else much bigger than this was waiting for me.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi - by ddey333 - 10-03-2022, 01:02 PM