Misc. Erotica Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi
She was pinkish in complexion, around 5’6” tall matching to my height. Her face was flawless and fresh with heavy eye-lids and delicate lips slightly touched up with lipstick. Her mouth was tiny and puckered like a rosebud. With velvety cheeks and minute chin, her entire face was resembling that of a barby doll’s.
Her face has something that would make anyone addictive. Many-a-times I couldn’t be able to turn my eyes off of her.

Her neck was perfectly joining her head and the body while neatly shaping up her shoulders. Her hands were sleek and glossy. Down her neck, remained the
most important share of her wealth. Her mid-size chest was a perfect fit to her delicate and slim body. The bulges on her T-shirt were very obvious and ideally sized. I felt an itch in my palms and I struggled to control my urge to touch them. I didn’t see even a slightest distortion of their roundness, I wondered if it had anything to do with the bra she was wearning. Her chest frame wasn’t really wide, while her breasts made it look so. From that point, her body took a narrow route to reach to her waist, where it became extremely constricted. I supposed, I could hold it with one palm. Immediately it widens again in no time creating  enough space for her most important denomination of her beauty. Her back was wide and abundantly bulged, defining an ideal design for the jeans she was wearning. The triangle in her front was neatly visible with the flatest tummy and I experienced another thrust in my loins as I realized I was going to steal that treasure pretty soon. I had a severe urge to hug her and crush her under my arms while deforming her definitive shapes. I wasn’t sure if I could wait that long to get complete access to her. I was falling victim to the greed.

I was disturbed with the return of Anand Rao’s family. We had lunch there in a hotel and we started heading back home. There was a traffic Jam on I-5 that caused us to rethink our plan. As a precaution, I carried my bag anyway, so we decided that it would be better for me to go to the airport straight.

We reached the airport at 5:30 PM. Anand Rao took me to a side.

“Srikanth..I am pretty sure I wouldn’t be asking you this if your folks are around”
“It’s ok uncle.. please go ahead”
“Can I take it confirmed that this match is on?”
“Absolutely no doubts uncle. I will be very happy to join your family”
“Thanks Srikanth. I am glad...But there is one thing I want to tell you…….” He stopped
“What’s that uncle.. feel free”
“Well..I don’t know how to convey this to you, particularly because you come from traditional background”
“I believe you are also saving your traditions very well uncle..I am impressed”
“Thanks.. but…” I saw that he was hesitating to tell me something. I was pretty sure it was an important thing.

There was an announcement. Due to increased security risk, travelers were advised to take boarding passes early and pass through security check.

“Well… it’s that swathi has been brought up very dearly by us. Being the eldest amongst the kids, we never refused whatever she asked…but she is a good girl..
very sensitive and mature. My plea to you is to take care of her and never cause her any pain”

I was pretty sure he made it up while he wanted to tell me somethingelse.

“I will sure take care of her uncle.. you don’t need to worry about it.. Do you want to tell anythingelse to me?” I asked.. Ananda Rao waited..I could clearly see his
hesitation...

“well.. that’s all I wanted to say.. I will talk to your people and get the date fixed for marriage”.

“Thanks uncle…”

I took swathi aside and took her emaild ID and phone number. I warned her to reply whenver I mailed her.

“swathi.. I don’t think I will have good sleep from now on until our marriage”
She smiled wryly.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi - by ddey333 - 10-03-2022, 11:44 AM