Misc. Erotica Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi
“So, do you agree to this proposal?” I asked. She smiled.

I extended my hand “Deal?”. She smiled and shook hand with me. “Deal”. I didn’t leave her hand as it was passing a tingling voltage into mine. I could see
her hand shivering too. Hers was as soft as a feather and I didn’t feel like leaving it. I saw no attempts were being made by her either to withdraw.

“Did you not shake hands with guys before?” I asked…
“I try my best to avoid…but I had to few times”
“Didn’t feel anything, like what I am feeling now” I said
“Well, as I said, I didn’t want to feel it”

I pressed that hand slightly and left it. Then we talked about our hobbies, movies, books etc., for quite sometime and I thought we became somewhat close.

Anand Rao’s family returned. We all got back in to the van and reached home. In half-an-hours time, Suvarna reached home. She was also equally beautiful but
more childish and one could see her younger nature. Pizzas were ordered. After dinner, Anand Rao asked everyone to go to sleep as we were going to leave
to Mt.Rainier by 6’am next day.

We drove down to Mt. Rainer in his van. Seating arrangement remained the same. Except this time, we played Antakshari, cut jokes, had lengthy discussions
on movies, cricket and it was fun. Myself and swathi didn’t get too much of private time except at the end where Anand Rao wanted to leave us alone. By that
time, the initial nervousness between us was gone.

“Hmmmm…it has been fun”
“yeah”
“Hey.. just tell me one thing straight… Are you really happy to marry me?. You have to say yes or no, not those round-about answers”
“Srikanth…I am more than happy to marry you.. Are you happy now?”
“Yeeaaahaaaaa” I screamed and she started laughing.
“Well.. I want confirmation” I said
She looked puzzled. “I said it right?” she said
“No.. I mean it is to be with a stamp”
“What stamp”
I waited few minutes.
“With a stamp on my lips”
Well.. that Indianess came back right in.
“I believe we need to wait until the marriage”
“Well.. I believe everything is set. If you can give me one quickly, then I can wait remembering it until the D’day” I said
“I am sorry.. I can’t do that”.

I got little upset. I wondered if she was too much Indian. Even Indians now-a-days were better with all those hidden cams and all breaking in. I turned my face
that side.

“Srikanth.. be a good boy. It’s very difficult for me to do it now” she pleaded.

“It’s alright.. I understand” I said. We started talking in general as I wasn’t sure if our interaction was ripened enough to be romantic. While talking, I took an
inventory of hers which I didn’t do until then.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi - by ddey333 - 10-03-2022, 09:35 AM