My exibition and dares (readers can suggest new ideas and I will try and post)
Hi guys sorry for delay as I was busy in my work didn't got much time so today I am writing small story
I used to watch some video were lady got stuck and some one help them and seduces so I want to try that

So it's happen on this Sunday I was getting bored and no one was in home as everyone gone to attend a wedding i didn't go as I was not feeling good
What I do was little risky and flashy
Our house have some renovation work going on so
In my room my shelf work is going on so three workers were working on that I thought some kinky idea I went to bathroom for shower then I wrap my towel in not that long but it's just two inch above knee and only 25 percei boobs is visible
Then I started my masterplan i open door i came out they wear watching me and enjoying me I loved that so yhoito enjoy them more i pretend I forgot my comb and dryer in bathroom and went back this time door is close halfway in our bathroom we have small shelf were we put some stuff I took my dryer and sloped and fell down (all planned) i started crying the worker heard my cry and run towards bathroom and saw inam sitting on floor crying I asked them to help Sayed i acant stand I got cramp in my thigh and back is paining two of them held me from both side i put my arm over shoulder third man was standing there opened the door and helping I said put me on my bed please so as we were moving my towel got slipped and fell down I am standing stark naked in front of three workers two of them holding me got closer view and as they are tall guys they had to bend little to put me over there shoulders so both man face were just close to my naked boobs and third guy was enjoying my full nude but there was one problem third guy went out and called other workers too saying they will help and master know how to heal thae cramp
I was little shocked inwas planning to expose to this three but now I am standing nude in front of 12 guys they were lusting eyes wide open they literally enjoying amster said put on bed and started holding my legs and started massaging his hands touched my pussy twice and he massaged for 10 min I said now I am good and ask a favor that don't tell anyone what happened they understand what I mean they said no mam we don't say you fall down and you wear naked in front of 12 men this will be not good for you it creates bad reputation in society listening to the word I got goosebumps and blushed they started working and master said you rest for while as i just massaged you so i stayed in that position for one hour they were bring water and asking if I need any after one hour I got up walked naked to next room were i put my bra and panty they were just enjoying my walk I wore it in front of them and came back to my room I am in bra and panty now still they were blushing and ogling i open cupboard took my shorts and tshirt wore it standing there that was really exciting and my most dare full act so far 12 guys enjoyed my nudity
[+] 6 users Like Nina_Job1990's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My exibition and dares (readers can suggest new ideas and I will try and post) - by Nina_Job1990 - 10-03-2022, 07:09 AM