Fantasy | Updated - Part 49 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex**
(10-03-2022, 05:24 AM)B1ryani Wrote: Thank you for your feedback. I do appreciate your interest in my characters development and story.

I understand everyone's concern. Just to clarify, no, the victims will NOT turn onto dick loving sluts like every other story. 

My theme will be very similar to my previous stories 
1. The Train Ride (yes, I have temporarily stopped this story after receiving some negative feedback from a few readers if it being too dark, but you can understand the style of the story from there) - this is why for my newer stories ,I explain in the first post the themes I am incorporating and inform readers before hand if the story isn't for them ,please stop reading.

2. Dadi's Little Slut , Chapter 3 

And just to set everyone's expectations ... 

I do not want to set any expectations actually. The story will develope as I go along. But I can guarantee it won't be the normal boring 'everyone enjoys it in the end' theme. Hence why I am taking my time to write this and not rush Parts out quickly.

In regards to your idea of Viraj telling his friends. He doesn't have to. All 3 are equally abusive, Ganesh even worse then him.

I also do not want to tell readers to what extent they will change the Purvi character, but from the Nila character , you should be able to tell. 

I am very happy to know that there is some feedback from my readers . And if you would like to drop ideas or if you have any questions, just put it in the comments and I will reply accordingly. 

Thank you again , I sincerely hope the story will meet all your expectations.

keep rocking bro.. became a big fan of urs style and articulation of the details...
[+] 1 user Likes tweeny_fory's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex** - by tweeny_fory - 10-03-2022, 06:52 AM