Poll: What all should be included in the story ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
FORCED SEX
19.44%
7 19.44%
SEXUAL HUMILIATION
13.89%
5 13.89%
SEXUAL BLACKMAIL
13.89%
5 13.89%
SEXPLOITATION
13.89%
5 13.89%
ALL OF THE ABOVE
38.89%
14 38.89%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery SEXUAL BLACKMAIL & HUMILIATION OF PRIYANKA CHOPRA
Last Part

Priyanka placed her hand on his pant and pulled the zip down. His white underwear was still covering his rock hard dick.

Amit did not give any further instructions to her as he wanted to see her next move as per her own understanding.

When Priyanka touched his underwear covered cock, he felt great sensation . She was trying to remove his underwear and take out the dick and in this process she was almost massaging his throbbing dick with her soft hands.

He was enjoying her soft touch on his cock. He now ordered her : Push your hand inside my underwear and take out my dick

Priyanka finally took out his rock hard long dick and started to feel it with her soft hands

Amit was becoming restless and impatient now. He placed his cock head on her soft pink lips and ordered : Suck it

Priyanka took his cock in her mouth between her soft lips and started swirling her lips and tongue around his dick.

After fucking her mouth for some time, his cock exploded in her mouth

Amit was excited : Drink all my cum bitch. Not even a single drop should come out of your fucking mouth.

While he was enjoying her mouth fucking and was about to finish, suddenly there was loud sound of blast outside. Before they both could understand the reason of the blast, several serial blasts and lot of noise started coming .

They were now ready to come out of the Security Room to see what is happening outside.But at that moment one more blast happened probably in the Airport Security Area and within next few seconds, they both were lying dead on the ground.

Shubham was watching the breaking news on TV in the Guest House : Atleast 7 serial bomb blasts have been reported from the Hyderabad Airport .Thousands of passengers and visitors are reported to be killed in these blasts. It is suspected that Talibani Terrorists are behind these blasts. More details are awaited.

The End
thanks  welcome to my Thread containing Sex stories based on Humiliation, Blackmail & BDSM

हम भी दरिया हैं हमें अपना हुनर मालूम है 

जिस तरफ जाएंगे खुद रास्ता बन जाएगा 

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SEXUAL BLACKMAIL & HUMILIATION OF PRIYANKA CHOPRA - by Hot_Guy - 10-03-2022, 12:16 AM