Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Mom & Son

After having a wild sex after a long year, the love birds slept at 2 a.m. but in the morning around 5.30,Tarun felt a urge of pee and he heard a soft moaning. He slowly opened his eyes. He didn't find Purva beside him. Slowly he turned towards the balcony. The door was open. Early morning lights coming from the balcony. Tarun slowly got up and tiptoed to the balcony. He secretly peeped out.
Tarun couldn't believe what he saw. He rubbed his eyes and pinched his own arm to see, if he is awake or he is dreaming?
Her beloved wife was standing naked on the balcony. Her one leg was stretched up on the relling. And she was running her pussy, closing her eyes.
Luckily there was no House on this side. Only vacant land upto a mile long. Few buildings were under construction. But at this early morning there was no one in those buildings. And the backyard was also long guarded with the 5 feet tall boundary wall.
But there was a narrow road around the wall.
If anybody came to that road they could see her in that state.
Front side of her naked body was shining in the morning lights. Her hair was tied up on her head and a chain could be seen on her neck. But the most surprising thing was that there was a waist chain hanging from her waist. And For what Tarun choked was a tail. A pink coloured fur tail was dangling from her ass hole.
That means Purva wore all the whore dance jewellery and she was musterbating in the open.
Tarun thought, what he did. He shouldn't bring Bhola to their house. Now to where this bitch will lead her debauchery again? God knows. But to look at his shameless wife again he got an instant hard on. He decided to not think about the consequences. Just enjoy the moment. So he slowly stepped back to the bed and laid on the bed on Purva's spot.From here he could see Purva clearly. He slowly inserted his hand under his boxer and started stroking his dick under the boxer.
The situation was too hot. Air-conditioning was on but Tarun was sweating in excitement. Purva was so involved in her act that she forgot about the surroundings. Purva was moaning but Tarun was doing his job silently.
Suddenly Tarun heard a cycle bell ring and a whistle. Purva looked towards the guard wall and froze for a moment and then she lowered her leg from the relling in and rushed back to the room. She looked at Tarun and jumped on him. She was shivering in fear as well as in temptation.
Purva hugged him tightly and continued shivering for a while. Then Tarun asked what happened,Purva?
Purva : Nothing.
Tarun : But the whistle and the bell?
Purva : Someone saw me.
Tarun : who?
Purva : Oh, I don't know Tarun. Whoever saw me let him see. I don't care. My holes are open to him osssshhhh. Now don't talk anymore. Fuck me now.
She lowered his boxer and rode on him.
Tarun saw Purva in full whore dance costume.  Three earrings on each ear, a taak was dangling at the middle of her forehead, dark maskara was applied on her eyes. A huge nose ring was dangling from her nose and it was connected with a chin which was attached with her hair behind her ear. A necklace and a cheek was on her throat. Two big magnetic nippple chains with bells were dangling from her nippples. A waist chain was on her waist which contained multiple tiny bells in it. And a love shaped sparkling padlock was dangling from two chains pierced on her pussy lips. There were dozens of glass made bangles on her hands and silver anklets on her ankles.And a big belly button ring with pure diamonds.
The padlock was rubbing on Tarun's crotch and it was hurting a little. The fur made tail in her pussy was tickling Tarun's inner thighs.
The bells on her nippples and waist made a constant sound of sweet melody.
They both were too tempted. That they  both came within 15 minutes. Actually Tarun came after 6 to 7 minutes only. But Purva continued riding him. Tarun tried to push her away. But Purva forcefully rode him till she met her orgasm. Tarun had to suffer the torture, laying under her.
Tarun dick became limb then. But Purva continued rubbing on his dick and she had her orgasm. And after she was done she leaned on him and closed her eyes.
They laid there like this for a while and then the alarm started buzzing.Purva got down from the bed and stopped the alarm on her phone and started opening her jewellery.
At last when Purva was about to pull the fox tail out from her butt, Tarun said please let it be there for a few more times.
Purva : But Tarun I've to wake-up Sami and make him ready for school.
Tarun : OK, fine. But he is just a child. He will not realize what this is. Just don't turn your back to him.
Purva : But Apu is also there, fool.
Tarun : But he is sleeping.
Purva : No.
And she pulled the tail out. She put all the jewellery in a box and put the box inside the wardrobe. She took the tail with her and went into the toilet.
After 5 minutes Purva came out from the toilet. Tarun went in. He saw the washed plug hanging from the cloth hanger.
Purva went to the kids room. Naked. She woke them both and took Sami on her lap.
They all came to the living room
Apu took the toothpaste and brush and went to the toilet. Purva called Tarun and told him to brush Sami's teeth and she went to the kitchen. After 10 minutes Purva came into the dining room with two glasses of complan and two cups of black coffee in a tray. Then she went to the kitchen again and brought some boiled eggs without yolks.
Apu and Sami drank their health drinks and The parents drank the coffee. They all eat two eggs without yolk and then Purva went to the kitchen and ordered Tarun to make Sami Ready for his kindergarten. Purva made some cereal for Sami and packed them in a tiffin box and then she packed the school bag for Sami Tarun also got dressed and he took Sami to his school.
Apu came to the living room from his room wearing a T-shirt and shorts and jogger shoes. He shouted, Mamma , we are getting late, see it's almost 6.40. Please wear your clothes now.
Purva : Oh yes my boy. Mamma is coming within 5 minutes.
Purva came out wearing calf length yellow yoga tights and a fluorescent sports bra. She wore a black mesh sports vest on the bra. The bra was visible through the mesh. The vest was deep in front and back and the arm holes were also very big. It's the same as wearing it or not wearing it. Her Cameltoe and the asscrack were proving that she is going commando under the yoga tights.
Purva went into the kitchen and came with a backpack. Apu asked her to give him the bag but she said, no it's fine. Let's go. She wore running shoes and put the bag on her back. Her big melons became more prominent. Purva smiled and said Apu,lock the door and come on. 
They were jogging on the road towards the gym.
Purva : Apu, now tell me what's the issue?
Apu:what mamma?
Purva : Why are you become so worried?
Apu: Nothing mamma
Purva : Apuuuuu?
Apu: Mamma please don't mind but why you used to wear provokating dress?
Purva suddenly got shocked and she stopped jogging.
Purva : Apu?
Apu: mamma I'm sorry please don't mind. He also stopped and lowerd his head.
Purva : don't worry Apu. Mamma will not punish you. You getting young. You should ask mamma anything. But why you suddenly asked this?
Apu : mamma two weeks ago two man were talking about your dress scenes. They were using slangs on you and your dress.
Purva : where?
Apu : at the gym
And I also heard something few days ago. Some labor class men used to play cards beside the playground. They were talking about you and your dress. I heard. When I was crossing them, they laughed on me.
Purva : Oh I see, so these are the reason behind your off moods?
Apu: Yes mamma. It's feels very bad. And Dad also. insists you buy you these kind of dresses.
Purva : Humm, my son is growing up. Okk kid, come sit here.
They sat on a concrete ring slab circling a huge banyan tree. They both were sweating.
Purva rubned her fingers on Apu's head and said, what I said about nudity? Do you remember?
Apu : yes mom. God made us nude. All others animals don't need any cloth. We are also gods creation. We are also animals after all. It's a natural things. But mamma the people were saying you may get in big trouble some day, due to your cloths.  They said you may get Ra.. D some day for your clothing.
Purva : who? The card payers or the gym. Guys?
Apu: gym guys.
Purva : Apu did you hear about the hariyana r**e case or the the kasimpur case?
Apu : Mamma I see in the tv. In school, teachers also discussing about this cases.
Purva : what was there age and what they wore?
Apu: the first one was a 11 year old girl. Returning from school. Wore a Salwar kameez. And the second one was a 55 year old lady. She was in burqua.
Purva : So? And see - see- see that man there. Taking a bath at the municipal tap. See his clothing.
Apu : Mamma he is wearing just a brief and nothing else.
Purva : so he is almost naked. But no body is asking him about his dress code.
Apu : you are right mamma. The society is hypocrat.
Purva : No the society is masculine. That's why we woman's are facing problems. This is my body. I'll choose what I'll wear. You don't allow me to go naked in the roads. See I'm in cloths. But don't order me what to wear or what to not. My right of choice. But my home is mine. Not for society. So I can live there as I want. Understand?
Apu: yes mom. The society is masculine and hypocrat. And you are not bad. This pervarted mind men are ugly. Don't worry If you get any trouble I'll protect you.
Purva : That's my boy. But not only me. You have to be strong and protect every woman in trouble. And not. Only woman. Be gender equal always. Protect good people from bad people.
Apu: yes mamma. I'll be strong. But tell me then why you started wear clothes at house?
He asked this very innocently.
Purva : boy you are growing up. That's why.
Apu: That's not right mamma. Now you are doing hypoAnd sy.
Purva : But…
Apu : No mamma. That's not right. Don't contradict your own logic.
Purva : Ok my son. Now let's go. We are getting late.
She hugged him and tapped his back.

They went to the gym. Purva asked Apu, who are those men?
Apu showed her.
Purva smiled and turned to Apu. Now start free hands.
Purva was working on the machines but Apu was doing only free hands. Push ups, chinning, squat etc. The instructor came and give some tips to Apu. Apu asked him when he can start weight training. Instructor told him, that he is too young. He can start after 16. And his mamma is so experienced that he can take advices from his mom.
Apu was busy in free hands while Purva was intentionally going closer to those men. She bessically avoid leg training. But today she choose legs. She was squatting, puting her ass in front of them. Her tights was stucked between her panty less ass crack. The men were watching her from there eyes corner.
She then turned to them and put one leg on a bench and started bending her knee and stretching her lower leg. Then she sat on a hip abduction machine . She adjusted the wait and adjusted two paddles besides her both thighs. And then she started pushing away the paddles out side. Her inner thighs were stretching out and the impression of her panty less pussy getting prominent. The two men stopped their workout and were observing her pussy getting spreaded and again getting close making a camel toe. Purva could see the growing bulge under their shorts. She was also getting wet. After the set she stood up and started strolling in front of them. After 20 seconds she again started squatting placing her back towards them. Few more men were observing her. But not directly. There were two women. Who were looking to her with disgusting eyes. They were actually jealous on her.
Purva was sweating and the sweat forming wet patches on her inner thighs and lower ass cheeks. Droplets of sweat started forming on her belly and forehead. She was wet and inside her pussy and started leaking juices. At first she felt little embarrassed. But then this thing made her more tempted. After finishing the squat set, she went to a corner where she put her backpack and brought out two bottle of glucose. She gave one bottle to Apu and took a sip from her bottle.She came back near the men. She shouted, why are you gossiping here? Which day it is?
She was a Senior at the gym. She is coming to this gym from last  four and half years. And the men were younger than her. They were maybe 28 or 29.
One man fumble and said it's che che chest day madam. Both of them lowered their head, as if they are ashamed but the reason was to look at her now wet puasy. There was a prominent wet patch on her camel toe and the curves became more prominent.
Purva was feeling etching inside her vagina. But the main problem was her clit. After a long gap of 5 years it's started throbbing again and it was getting errected. The clit made a very tiny bump on her yoga toghts. But it was covered by the mesh best.
Purva ordered them to go back to their machine and start workout, instead of gossiping.
One quickly went to the chain flyer and other sat on the hammer press. Both were facing Purva.
Purva sat on the machine and started stretching her thighs. Now Purva was wanting to show her errected clit to them. But the obstruction was the vest. She thought for a moment and then stood up from the sit.
Uffff it's too hot. Unbearable. She flew her palms on her face. She never took off her vest before in that gym. But today is irresistible for her. She pulled the vest out of her head and held it on her hand.She then went to the men.
Purva : oh your posture is wrong. Bend a little. Little more. Now pull the chain and release your breath. And you, straighten up. Straight your backbone. Now push and release your breath. Stiffen the mussel and hold for two. Seconds. Ok now release and inhale through nose.
No don't lower your head. That's right.
The instructor came. Oh Purva you will eat my job one day. He he he laughed.
Purva : giggled. Oh Karan sir. Don't joke.
Karan:  No No Purva, I'm not joking. There is a exam for physical instructor. You should give that exam. Come to my room, I'll show you..
Purva went behind him.
Karan : sit Purva.
Purva : Thank you sir.
Kara : Purva don't say thanks. It's been so long. When will we meet again?
Purva :you know sir, Apu is coming with me now. Then how can we meet?
Karan : then do one thing. Come at afternoon.
Purva : Not possible. I've one more kid. He is only 5. So not possible.
Karan: oh no Purva.
Purva : Sorry Sir. I'm also eager to meet you. But.. Let see what can I do.
Karan : ok. But today you are looking hot. Why did you open the vest?
Purva : actually the temperature is too hot.
Karan: Temperature or you slut?
Purva : hi hi. Sorry Sir I'm wearing it.
Karan: oh no no. Don't. You are looking so sexy. And now a days this are common in Delhi. Women are going to gym in more revaling clothes. And those gyms are pulling crowd too.
Purva don't wear the vest. You are the only attractive meterial of my gym. You did a brave thing today. Keep it up. And if possible wear more provocative.
Purva : Thank you sir.
Karan: now come and sit on my lap. See the website on my laptop.
He started showing her the website for the exam. And in the mean time he was fondling her pussy and breasts.
Purva : Ohhh sir I'm already wet see the patches. Don't do this uuhhh aahh.
Karan : Already wet. So why bother?
Purva : uuuummmm.
Suddenly they heard a knock on the door.
Purva quickly stood up and came to the front of the table.
Karan called, come in.
One fat woman came. She said, Sir this months fees.
Karan: wait. See Purva this site. He turned the laotop to her, and said : read the notice and I'll download the study meterial for you and help you for preparation.
Purva : Ok Sir.
Karan : Purva please take the money from. Madam. And please give her the bill. I'm coming back.
After half an hour. Purva and Apu went out from the gym and Purva wore the vest again.
Her clit. Was rock. Hard and there were wet patches on her bum thighs and on her cortch. She thought it would be risky to walk back home. So Purva called a auto rickshaw and they return back to home.
After closing the door they saw Tarun was watching news on the tv. They put the shoes away. Purva pulled the vest out and threw it beside the washing machine. She then tried to pulled the bra. But she failed. She called  Apu, hay my gym partner, please help me.
Few years back he used to help his mother to disrobe her clothes. So It was very normal to him. But from last two years she slowly stopped that.
Hearing his mother, he gladly went behind her and pulled the bra out.
He threw the bra next to the vest and went to the washroom. Purva lowered her tights and went to the sofa and sat under the fan.
Tarun was watching her with wide eyes.
[+] 5 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 09-03-2022, 08:53 PM