Misc. Erotica Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi
We moved around the space needle, generally chatting. Anand Rao might have observed my discomfort, he asked me if I were interested to do any shopping.
I said no. Then he asked Swathi to give me company while they went for shopping.

There I was, left alone with the girl I was going to marry. I adjusted my throat.

“Urgggghhh…This is so nice”
“Yeah”
“Would you mind if I ask you a question” I said

I balanced myself on the fence there while she was standing in front of me.

“Do you find me ok?” I asked

I saw a tiny smile on her face. She waited for few minutes and said

“how about you?”

“Oh!!!.. You are fantastic.. I think I am heavenly lucky”

“thanks”, I could see shyness appeared into her face.

“Well… you didn’t answer my question”

“I believe you have heard?. Not answering the question means saying yes”. Still that “Indianism” of saying yes without actually saying it impressed me quite a
bit.

“I am amazed seeing you behaving this way. You are behaving like a pure Indian”

“I am a pure Indian”

“Did you not have any difficulty while studying?”

“No”

“I mean, did you have any boy friends, particularly Americans?”

“I did and I do”

I was taken a bit aback. She did have boy friends. I felt a small evaporating pain in my heart.

“Would you mind me asking you another straight question”.

“no”

“If it doesn’t sound stupid, did you have any physical ..ahem...contact with them?”, I immediately felt ashamed of asking that question

She looked at me sharply but didn’t answer.

“I am sorry.. I shouldn’t have asked that question. I couldn’t help it because you don’t look like typical ABCD but you said you had boy friends”

“I said I had boyfriends, not a boyfriend. Having boys as friends doesn’t mean one would have physical contact.”

“I am sorry”

“It’s alright. I believe I understand where you are coming from. As we are living here, going outside in traditional Indian dresses and behaving the Indian way
wouldn’t be appropriate. So, I behave like an American as required. But I preserve my Indian culture, thanks to my mom. I remain like an Indian
girl by all means….”

“Hmmm..thanks”

“Why?”

“I am glad that you preserved that special thing for your husband, who I believe is me”

Shyness crept up in her face again.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi - by ddey333 - 09-03-2022, 11:45 AM