Poll: What all should be included in the story ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
FORCED SEX
19.44%
7 19.44%
SEXUAL HUMILIATION
13.89%
5 13.89%
SEXUAL BLACKMAIL
13.89%
5 13.89%
SEXPLOITATION
13.89%
5 13.89%
ALL OF THE ABOVE
38.89%
14 38.89%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery SEXUAL BLACKMAIL & HUMILIATION OF PRIYANKA CHOPRA
PART-26

To start the game, Shahid took out a Metal Coin from his pocket. On one side of the Coin there was image of the Moon and on the other side there was image of Sun.

Both Laveena and Geetika were trembling with fear in anticipation of the game which they are going to play with them.

Shahid now looked at Geetika and Laveena and told them : In this Coin, Sun Side is Geetika and Moon side is Laveena. I will now toss the Coin. You will have to remove your one cloth each time Toss gives your side. OK ?

After saying this he tossed the Coin in air. It came down on the floor of the Aircraft with Sun side.

Khalid now asked Geetika : Remove any one cloth of your choice

Geetika looked around as if someone will come to her rescue or help but everybody including her family members were looking totally  scared and helpless.

She started to protest : No please. I can not remove my clothes here in front of everyone. Please do not make me do such things…

Shahid ( In stern voice) : Do it fast and remove your one cloth

Defeated Geetika started removing her Black Top. She raised her both hands and took out her Black Top leaving a White Bra on her upper body.

Khalid now stroked the bulge developing in his pants and smiled to Shahid  : Look at her sexy figure. She is a sex bomb

To continue the game, Shahid tossed the coin again.

Both were waiting for the result of the Toss.
But it was Sun again

Shahid looked at Geetika with mischievous smile : Remove one more cloth from your body sexy baby

Geetika was thinking whether she first remove her Bra or her Skirt. Her face was burning red with shame and humiliation.
After Khalid again asked her to remove her cloth, she started removing her Red Skirt.

Now she was standing in the Aircraft with only Bra and Panty on her body. Except for her Bra and Panty her entire sexy body was on display now.

Khalid now sat on the Chair and asked Geetika : Come here and sit in my lap

Before Geetika moved, Shahid again tossed the Coin.

This time it was Moon

Shahid smiled at Laveena : It is now your turn to show your sexy body. Remove one of your cloth baby

Laveena looked around and then looked at Geetika who was sitting in Khalid’s lap and he was enjoying her sexy body with his hands.

Seeing on other option, Laveena also raised her hands above her head and took off her T Shirt. Her upper body was now left with only Black Bra

Shahid now stroked his bulge developing under his pants and coined the Toss again.
Toss again came with the Moon side.

Shahid again smiled at Laveena : Show me some more of your sexy body. Remove one more cloth from your body

Laveena started to take off her Jeans and within few moments she was standing in her Bra and Panty showing most of her sexy body to everyone in the Aircraft.

Now Shahid also took the Chair and ordered Laveena : Now come here and sit in my lap

Laveena came near Shahid and sit in his lap reluctantly.

He started fondling her sexy body. His hands started measuring every inch of her sexy body. She tried to resist his moves, but he slapped her face few times and asked her : Let me enjoy your sexy body or else I will make you completely nude and parade you in the Aircraft like this.

Geetika also heard what Shahid was saying to Laveena. She was also resisting the moves of Khalid who was now kissing her lips passionately. 

Suddenly Khalid slapped Geetika on her face very hard and asked her : Sit on the floor and suck my cock

Geetika : NO…. No…. I will not do this……..Please……..I can not do this……..I have never done this before….Please……No.

Khalid : OK. If you do not want to suck my cock then I have another task for you.

Geetika ( without listening him) : Yes Sir……..I will do any other task but not this…..

Khalid (with mischievous smile on his face )ordered her : Remove your Bra and Panty, Raise your hands above your head and walk in the whole aircraft like a fashion model displaying her sexy body to each and everyone.

Geetika : No…No….How can I do this ? This is very shameful. No please

Khalid (with smile on his face) : I have given you two options. Choice is yours.

After thinking for few moments, she knelt down before Khalid

Khalid : Good that you have decided to give me a blow job. My Cock is also waiting eagerly for your hot mouth massage. Now open my Zip and start your task

Geetika opened his Zip, took out his huge cock and took it in her mouth between her soft pink lips.

On the other Chair, Shahid was also asking Laveena : What is your choice my sexy girl ? You want to be a good girl like Geetika or you want to display your nude body to everyone in the Aircraft ?

Laveena : No……..No………..I can not do this. I mean I can not remove my more clothes………I am ready to.. (she stopped )

Shahid (with smile on his face) : Yes…..you are ready for what ? Tell me clearly

Laveena : I am ready to suck your cock

Shahid : Then do it now. Kneel down before me and give me a nice blow job.

Laveena opened his zip and took the throbbing cock in her mouth.

Everyone in the Aircraft including Priyanka and three other captive women were witnessing this sexploitation of Geetika and Laveena by Khalid and Shahid. They both were having the time of their life fully enjoying the pleasure of mouth fucking of these hot and sexy girls.

While they were busy in mouth fucking, suddenly 6 to 7 Commandos with Guns in their hands entered the Aircraft and asked everyone : All passengers may take their seats. Both these Talibani Terrorists named Khalid and Shahid are under arrest.

Before Khalid and Shahid could comprehend what is going on, Commandos caught hold of Khalid and Shahid and they both were handcuffed behind their back.

After Khalid and Shahid captured by Commandos, the hijack drama came to an end and after few minutes, there was announcement from the Pilot Cabin : Thanks to the timely intervention by the Commandos, the hijack drama has ended and now our flight is going towards our destination Hyderabad.

To be continued…………..

thanks  welcome to my Thread containing Sex stories based on Humiliation, Blackmail & BDSM

हम भी दरिया हैं हमें अपना हुनर मालूम है 

जिस तरफ जाएंगे खुद रास्ता बन जाएगा 

[+] 2 users Like Hot_Guy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SEXUAL BLACKMAIL & HUMILIATION OF PRIYANKA CHOPRA - by Hot_Guy - 08-03-2022, 03:22 PM