Misc. Erotica Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi
Slowly we became familiar to each other while finishing the snacks. Sushmita served us coffee. While having coffee, I couldn’t kill my curiosity and asked him

“Uncle. I am sorry to ask this, but I don’t see Swathi?”.
“Well, we want to make it a traditional one. She is getting dressed up and your aunty is helping her”
“Sush.. why don’t you go and check up?” Said Narayana Rao

Sushmita ran in side. We got back into our conversation. I inquired about nearby visiting places. They told me that Mt. Rainier was a must place to visit.
Narayana Rao asked me if I would be interested to go there early next day as my return flight was at 7PM. I gladly accepted.

After five minutes I saw all three including Swathi walking into the living room. I was stunned to see Swathi and the way she decorated herself.
I wondered if girls back in India would prepare themselves so traditionally for these occasions. She was looking stunningly sweet, charmingly delightful and
astonishingly beautiful. She was looking so delicate that one need to be careful even to touch her. I was in the seventh heaven seeing her and I thanked my folks
a billion for setting up such a nice girl for me. She got a rose color complexion like her mother. Sushmita was more like her father, yellowish and little chubby.

She walked down slowly and sat in front of me. My heart was leaping with joy. She also participated in the conversation. She wasn’t too shy, at the same time,
she wasn’t so freaky talking. We didn’t have direct face to face discussion but we were all generally talking.

We all had lunch. Swathi and Sushmita helped her mother while I was watching Swathi from all the angles possible. I also noticed that she was throwing looks as
she got chances.

After that I had a nice sleep as I got up early that day in San-Francisco. By the time I got up, it was already 4 PM. It was slightly drizzling. Seattle is famous for
constant rain. Number of suicidal deaths due to depression in Washington state is much higher than anywherelse in the world due to that climate.

I washed my face and slipped into Jeans, T-shirt and tennis shoes. Sprayed a good coat of Dolce & Gabbana and walked into the Living Room. Anand Rao was
reading a book, got up and invited me and asked me if I had a good sleep. Soon, everyone including swathi joined. Swathi also changed to Black Jeans and a
purple colored T-shirt. She was slim, yet healthy. She was still looking fresh&beautiful, but in a different way.

Anand Rao declared that we would all be going to Space Needle. We got into his Chrysler Town&Country Minivan. Suvarna was informed to stay with her friend
until she was called. I sat in the front passenger seat while Swathi sat diagonally opposite to me in the back seat. Others adjusted elsewhere. During the travel,
we exchanged few peeps and I was glad to see the original Indian shyness in her face. I couldn’t help congratulating Mahalakshmi for bringing up her daughter
untouched by the American culture.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi - by ddey333 - 08-03-2022, 09:23 AM