Poll: What all should be included in the story ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
FORCED SEX
19.44%
7 19.44%
SEXUAL HUMILIATION
13.89%
5 13.89%
SEXUAL BLACKMAIL
13.89%
5 13.89%
SEXPLOITATION
13.89%
5 13.89%
ALL OF THE ABOVE
38.89%
14 38.89%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery SEXUAL BLACKMAIL & HUMILIATION OF PRIYANKA CHOPRA
PART-25

While Shahid was enjoying blow job from Priyanka, Khalid was checking other hot and sexy looking women and girls available on the flight. He scanned all the passengers in the flight as if he was scanning some goods in a supermarket. After few minutes, he clearly identified his targets in his mind. First he went to front row of the aircraft, where one women in her Blue Sari and One girl in T-Shirt and Jeans was sitting. Women in Sari was around 30 and girl sitting with her was around 20 . They both were looking very stunning and sexy. The husband of the women was probably sitting on the seat behind her with his son. The Girl sitting with the women was younger sister of the women.

Khalid looked at the women and the girl sitting with her and asked both of them : Stand up and come with me in the back side of the Aircraft. Husband of the women who was sitting behind her, stood up and protested : What is going on here ? What are you doing....

Before he would speak further, Khalid triggered his Gun on him and he was dead instantly. His son now started crying seeing his father dead within few seconds. Khalid again looked at women : Do you want that you son is also killed like your husband ?

Women and her sister now promptly stood up and said : No please. He is my only son.

Khalid : Then do what I am saying. come with me in the back side. You son will remain safe as he is not disturbing me.

They both now stood up and he came in the back side of the aircraft where several seats were lying empty. He asked them to sit on those seats and wait for his further instructions.

By now, shahid was also finished with his Blow job with Priyanka. Priyanka was also sitting on one of the vacant seats in the back side. After one killing on the Aircraft, everybody was now very scared and praying for his safety. Now Shahid identified a hot girl from the middle row and ordered her : Stand up and come with me in the back side.

After few minutes, they have taken 5 women and girls in their custody. Priyanka was already in their custody. All the women and girls were between 20 and 30 years of age, fair complexioned with stunning looks and sexy figure.

They both were now staring at all the six women sitting on the seat with lot of fear and panic on their pretty face. Shahid made a video of all the women and forwarded the same  to embassy with the message : If our demands are not met within next one hour, we will start treating all these women in the similar fashion as you have already seen in our previous video.

After sending the video message, Shahid looked at Khalid and told him with mischievous smile on his face : Till the time we get any response from the Indian Government, let us play some game with these hot ladies.

Apart from Priyanka, there were 3 married ladies named Shainli, Shivani and shushma-all were around 30. Other 2 girls were around 20.

Shahid now looked at the Girl who was wearing White T Shirt and Blue Jeans : What is your name ?

Girl : My name is Laveena. Please leave me.

Shahid : We will leave you after we enjoy you. Now be a good girl and co-operate with us in our game.

Now Khalid looked at the other girl who was wearing Red Skirt and Black Top. He asked her : What is your name sexy baby ?

Girl : My name is Geetika. i do not want to play any game. Please leave me and let me go to my parents.

Shahid : You do not have any choice. If we want to play game, then we will play. Or do you want that we should kill your parents ?

Geetika : No No..please do not kill them.

Khalid : We are not here to kill anybody. Just keep following our instructions and everything will be fine.

Khalid ( With mischievous smile on his face) : So are you ready for the sexy game ?

Geetika : Yes Sir

Shahid looking at Laveena with mischievous smile : And you ?

Laveena : Yes Sir, I am also ready for the game

To be continued.........................
thanks  welcome to my Thread containing Sex stories based on Humiliation, Blackmail & BDSM

हम भी दरिया हैं हमें अपना हुनर मालूम है 

जिस तरफ जाएंगे खुद रास्ता बन जाएगा 

[+] 2 users Like Hot_Guy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SEXUAL BLACKMAIL & HUMILIATION OF PRIYANKA CHOPRA - by Hot_Guy - 07-03-2022, 02:05 PM