Fantasy | Updated - Part 49 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex**
**Part 4.**

“Shall we start with something simple, Purvi?”, Viraj asked. 

“Ok..”, Purvi’s heart was beating fast in anticipation. All eyes were on her now, even Nila, who hadn’t said a single word since she opened the door.   

“Good.”, he shifted his body, laying back on the couch, his eyes never leaving her body. Purvi was slowly starting to feel uncomfortable. Something was slowly starting to feel a little off. Furthermore, Nila’s body language was starting to worry her. “We can start with something simple. Why don’t you stand up, Purvi?” 

Purvi raised her eyebrows, surprised at his easy request. She slowly pushed her body upwards off the soft cushion. Viraj’s eyes seemed to be transfixed on her chest.  

“My god yaar, look at the size of those tits!”, Ganesh said loudly from the dining table.  

Those words sent a fit of anger into her mind, triggering her. “HOW DARE YOU?!”, before she could even think her reaction through, Purvi shouted out as she turned towards him. Nila’s eye’s opened wide, in shock as she frantically shook her head, mouthing the words ‘no’ and ‘don’t’.  

PHAPPPPP!!! The slap sounded like a crack of thunder. A sharp pain shot up from Purvi’s right cheek straight to her brain. Her head was spinning as she placed her hand on her cheek, trying to rub the pain away, her eyes started to water. Purvi’s body arched downwards as she tried to hold in the pain.  

Viraj was standing up; his palm was burning after he gave Purvi a hard slap on her face. He slowly smiled at her as he dropped back down onto the couch. Purvi slowly looked up at him, dazed and confused about what had just happened. She could hear Ganesh laughing.  

“Gunda, that was very rude and disrespectful.”, Viraj said calmly. “But yes, I agree. She does indeed have a nice pair of tits.”, he smiled, his eyes focused on her chest again. 

What is happening? Purvi’s mind was working on overdrive. This was not what she was expecting. Firstly, lewd comments about her body, then physical harm. She was going to report them to the dean, then the security officer, whoever that would listen. She was not going to accept this. The feminist in her was raging. She stood up again, wiping the tears off her eyes, staring angrily at Viraj. She was about to open her mouth again. 

“Before you start...”, he lifted up a finger to hush her, “...to make threats against us.”. His calm and collected demeanor was starting to annoy her tremendously, she was biting down on her teeth, waiting to scream at him. “Sit down.” 

Purvi sat down. Her cheek was still stinging from the slap she had received. She looked up at Nila expecting her to intervene, but she just kept her mouth shut.  

“I don’t want to hurt you. I really don’t. We will keep this simple, just follow our instructions, and we will let you go.” 

“...and what if I don’t?”, Purvi shot back, her facial expression twisted in anger, she had made up her mind to end this here and now.  

Viraj smiled. “Purvi Manichandran. Just turned 18 years of age. From Kunnamkulam. Two older siblings. Didn’t your father take out a big loan to help you come here to study? I don’t think the small scholarship you received even covers 50 percent of your expenses”, Viraj raised his eyebrow.  

What the fuck. Purvi sat there, her mouth refused to open. How did he know so much? 

“How does your father plan to pay back the loan?”, Viraj continued. The hall was silent. “I’m assuming he would expect you to get a good job, start earning a big salary, and get you to slowly pay them back perhaps?”.  

“Do you know who he had borrowed money from?”, he smiled, then pointed at Ravi, “His uncle. Small world, isn’t it? Imagine our surprise when we found out. What will your uncle do if he doesn’t get his money back, Ravi?” 

Ravi chuckled. “They obviously know where you live. Don’t you have an older sister? She’s almost as beautiful as you. Almost. Smaller tits though. I’m sure my uncle would know how to make his money back.”, he shrugged.   

Purvi was stunned. Her mouth opened and closed, wanting to say something but thought the better of it.  

“I know what you’re thinking. You would like to make to report us to the dean.... perhaps to the security officer?”, Viraj continued to speak. Purvi’s head was spinning. What was going on right now? She could feel herself getting light-headed listening to his words. “Ravi, do you remember that girl... what was her name... Janaki or something?”  

“The bitch who thought it was good idea to report us to Dean Thomas?”, Ravi looked up at Viraj.  

“Yeah.” 

Ravi smiled. “Unfortunately for her, that old bastard likes our ... erm... work...  but she was starting to make a lot of noise outside as well. Old man Thomas couldn’t stand to have his precious college’s reputation tarnished. So, they started to fail her in her exams. She eventually got kicked out.", he looked at Purvi, as if daring her to make a move. “Last I heard, the stupid bitch went back to her village to work in the quarry with her useless drunkard of a father.”, he said, laughing.  

Purvi’s heart was beating faster, her heavy chest heaving.   

“What about doggie here?”, Ganesh spoke out, his voice loud with excitement, looking at Nila.  

“Do..doggie...?”, Purvi whispered, her eyes darting around and finally rested on Nila. She stood there with her head hanging. Her hands were trembling slightly.  

“That’s a story for later.”, Viraj smiled, looking up at Nila. “Let’s focus on you, Purvi.”, He looked back at her with a gleaming smile. “You do understand what I am implying, don’t you?  

Purvi sat there, stunned. What did these three want from her? For the first time today, the fear was starting to set in. She slowly nodded.

**End of Part 4.**
[+] 6 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex** - by B1ryani - 07-03-2022, 07:37 AM