Adultery Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife)
Ruby put her palms on Varun's chest to gain balance and moved her hips in a forward/backward motion. This was giving Varun extreme pleasure.
He had closed his eyes and was enjoying the pleasure. He moaned and said, "Bhabhiiii, this feels sooo good."
Ruby gave out a sexy smile and replied, "I know how to please my "Boss Baby"".
Varun opened his eyes and said, "Your who?"
Ruby smiled and without uttering a word answered his question. She flexed and contracted her pussy muscles to squeeze Varun's cock.
Varun got his answer that she was calling his cock "Boss Baby".
This threw him over the top. He immediately rolled over and dislodged his bhabhi. She fell on her back.
Varun placed a rough kiss on her lips and this time ran both his hands behind her so that his palms were holding her ass cheeks, while he was on top of her.
He roughly started squeezing her ass cheeks and with a grunt, entered her. Ruby gasped and squealed.
She got an immense orgasm and started shaking. Varun slowed down a bit to let his bhabhi's orgasm subside.
As soon as she calmed down, he started thrusting his cock deep into her very roughly. Ruby was letting out loud grunts with every thrust.
Varun started to get tensed and slowed down. He then started to cum in her pussy. Once he was done, he collapsed on her boobs.
Ruby started running her fingers through his hair, while he was catching his breath.
"Is my boss baby happy?" She asked.
Varun chuckled and took her right nipple roughly into his mouth and roughly sucked. Ruby showed mocked anger and said, "SSSSSS, slowly, baabaa"
She then looked at the clock. It was close to 9PM.
Ruby patted on Varun's ass cheek and said, "Okay..get up and go to your flat. Amit and the others would be here in an hour. If he sees us like this, he will have a heart attack and the boys would have to take him back right away to the hospital." She laughed at her own joke.
Varun laughed and raised his head. He slowly placed a kiss on her lips and said, "Thank you bhabhi. That was awesome." and got up.
Ruby slowly got up covering her nakedness with the blanket and said, "What was awesome?" acting all innocent.
Varun smiled and said, "You..know..bhabi..what we just did."
"What did we just do, Varun?" she asked.
"Well...um...well. what we..um..nothing" he replied.
"Yess..nothing", she said loudly smiling, "We did not do anything" and winked at Varun.
He got the picture and said, "Okay, bhabhi. I will leave now. The movie was very good."
This brought a chuckle out of Ruby. She waved at him and started walking towards her bath room.

====================================================================================

[Image: image.webp]
[Image: 1.webp]
[Image: 2.webp]
[Image: 3.webp]
[+] 4 users Like sugahdaddy15's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife) - by sugahdaddy15 - 07-03-2022, 01:32 AM